This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eww! That's just nasty!

I probably would have handed everything back to him, and told him to get out. No way do you need a customer like that!
    "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
    ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Quoth Tito View Post
      Eww! That's just nasty!

I probably would have handed everything back to him, and told him to get out. No way do you need a customer like that!
      Seconded, and with a nice hearty and added in.
      ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
      And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
        For some reason I mentally read that post in the voice of Cleveland from Family Guy.
        You did it to save your mind the mental scarring.

How do you not notice a roach on your face?! Was the guy just so used to them he didn't notice? That's horrible! Gods!
        "Have muck knowledge, but no certainties. Live. I am sorry, Sorianna." -Gverion

Check out my DeviantArt Site
        Or my Webcomic!

Comment

Sounds like he needs to visit squalorsurvivors.com.
          Know why it's called the American "Dream"? 'Cause you have to be asleep to believe it! --George Carlin

Comment

I've seen the "jelly" in the disc tray, and we have two regular methheads, complete with holes-in-the-face that trade in mystery smelling games. Never had the roaches, but had ants once. I think...they were nesting in this xbox or something..took us a minute to figure out where all the ants were coming from...guuuuh.
            Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

*hands you a giant shoe* and some roach spray.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                For some reason I mentally read that post in the voice of Cleveland from Family Guy.
                no... more like the quiet soft spoken gay guy from family guy in my mind *yes I watch it way too much, blame my husband*
                http://dragcave.net/user/LadyMage

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
                  I've seen the "jelly" in the disc tray, and we have two regular methheads, complete with holes-in-the-face that trade in mystery smelling games. Never had the roaches, but had ants once. I think...they were nesting in this xbox or something..took us a minute to figure out where all the ants were coming from...guuuuh.
                  There are altogether too many hygienically disinclined in the gaming world.
                  This message brought to you by a hopeless pop-culture-obsessed social reject.

Comment

Quoth kiokushitaka View Post
                    There are altogether too many hygienically disinclined in the gaming world.
                    Makes me wonder if working at Gamestop is the reason that I'm so obsessive about cleaning my own home. Really, if I paid over $100 for something, you better believe I'm taking damn good care of it.

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
                      Makes me wonder if working at Gamestop is the reason that I'm so obsessive about cleaning my own home. Really, if I paid over $100 for something, you better believe I'm taking damn good care of it.
                      I know, right? It confounds me to this day how kids can wreck a game disc to the point of disrepair. Some of these things look like they've been sandblasted..! I can understand a scratch here and there, that's normal. Also, how does someone lose a case..? I still haven't figured that one out, but I'm pretty OCD about putting things back where they belong.

Comment

It's like some people destroy everything they touch. And I had one guy the other day trade in all of his 5,000 friggin' games caseless and say, "Oh I didn't bring the cases, I wanted to keep them." ..and all at once, logic exploded.

Comment

......................LOL WHUT..!? That makes no sense!

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
                            It's like some people destroy everything they touch. And I had one guy the other day trade in all of his 5,000 friggin' games caseless and say, "Oh I didn't bring the cases, I wanted to keep them." ..and all at once, logic exploded.
                            That'd kind of make sense if he'd managed to make copies I guess. Get some money for the originals, keep the copies in the cases ?

Victoria J

Comment

That isn't just nasty -- that is completely disgusting. I understand that roaches are difficult to get rid of, and if you live in an apartment buildin darn right impossible, but that is just gross. I would have been a girly girl to in that situation....then gone to pray at the porcelin throne.
                              Tamezin

Comment

I had a guy come into my store with a similar situation. All of his dvd's were filled with roaches. As I was going through them, I told the customer that I will not take any dvd's that have any roaches in them. I open the next one when I see a whole nest of them in one of the cases. Being the natural reaction as to a person who hates bugs, I accidentally dropped the case and they scatter all over my store. I told the customer that I refuse the dvd's and he had to come behind the counter and pick up the case I had dropped and pick up all the dead roaches. He came and got it and helped kill the ones that scattered. It took us weeks to kill them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X