This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my fault you forgot your child exists

So, large group of people come in. About nine adults, a couple of teens and a young child. They all order food. All is well...NOT.

Well, as I am taking the meals out, one of the delightful parents cries:

SC: Shit! I forgot to order <childs> food!

Kid looks like its about to burst out crying.

Me: OK, tell me what you would like? I will sort it all out for you.
    SC: I want the kids burger.
    Me: OK, I'll get it to you ASAP.
    SC: HURRY UP! OUR FOOD IS HERE NOW AND OUR CHILD'S ISN'T!

Yes. Yes it is my fault you were too busy concentrating on getting your alcoholic drinks order right that you forgot to order your kids food.

If you are like this in a public place, I dread to think how that child feeds itself at home.

Aren't parents these days lovely?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

man thats bad

whem im out wot6h the mrs and kids....my food tends to get eaten cold as im busy making sure the 2 monsters are eating and taking care of....

To forget a child completely is either a very bad brain fart or a result of practice!!!!!
      We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

I think in cases where it's a genuine really bad brain fart, the customer follows the server's offer to get the kid's food out quick with "Thank you so much!" not this kind of entitlement as shown in the OP.

Which sadly indicates this is a result of practice. Poor kid.

Comment

Working...
        X