• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bagboy View Post
    EB:Boycott the SSA! Boycott the SSA!

What is an SSA and what does it do?

Comment

I've been boycotting the SSA for years. Living in Arkansas seems to help with it.

Comment

Quoth KMMCurly View Post
        I'm so sorry, I had to do this.
        http://www.queenofwands.net/d/20031208.html

Even better, IMO.

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
          [...]
          EB-I'll be back and you will pay for this.

After that, I wanted to say: "You'll pay for this captain planet!"
          Every time I read the "You'll pay for this !" line, I think about Captain Planet too.

But the "I'll be back !" line just makes me think of a French comic in which there is a villains school, and one of the final exams include a "I'll be back !" exam. One of the student earns an 18/20 with "I'll be back, and my revenge shall be terrible !" Any time any body utters the "I'll be back" line as if it's a threat, I just reply with "and my revenge shall be terrible !"
          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

As something of an environmentalist myself (bike to work to cut gas use, switched to CFLs at home, don't use the AC or heat more than necassary yada yada) I would like to apologize, we like every other group out there can't keep the craziest and stupidist among us out of the public... much like the stupid rednecks, the majority of rednecks can't possibly be that bad it's just you never see the smart ones because the dumb ones a hogging all the attention.
            Seriously that lady has issues, anyone wanna bet that she drove some huge SUV to the dock to protest, leaving her AC on at home while he was gone , and double bonus kudo points if she was drinking a bottle of water that she just threw away rather than reusing or recycling.
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
              Seriously that lady has issues, anyone wanna bet that she drove some huge SUV to the dock to protest, leaving her AC on at home while he was gone , and double bonus kudo points if she was drinking a bottle of water that she just threw away rather than reusing or recycling.
              It wouldn't surprise me either. They don't want to follow the same advice they go around spewing to others Me, I drive a car that gets between 40-45 miles per gallon, I try not to leave the AC on when I'm not there (and I turn the heat back too), and recycle what I can. I even recycle the electrons on my webpage Oh, and I just put a 40-year-old car back on the road...instead of buying another new one
              Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                As something of an environmentalist myself (bike to work to cut gas use, switched to CFLs at home, don't use the AC or heat more than necassary yada yada) I would like to apologize, we like every other group out there can't keep the craziest and stupidist among us out of the public... much like the stupid rednecks, the majority of rednecks can't possibly be that bad it's just you never see the smart ones because the dumb ones a hogging all the attention.
                People do this for just about every group there is. -_-

Make all the rest look bad, just because they're more vocal, easily seen, or get on the news more often.

Oh, I'm getting a scooter soon. ^_^

Cause cars scare me to death (I had 5 training courses and almost got in an accident twice ), and scooters get damn good mileage (80-100+ mpg).
                I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Working...
                X