This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    And it HAS to be Billy Mays on the commercial. Has to. That guy can sell anything.
    I can't be the only one to think he TALKS LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME, even at home.

"THESE POTATOES ARE GREAT, HONEY!"
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I had heard about cow hearts linked up to a battery as a masturbatory device, but microwaved liver is a new one to me.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
        Look, all due respect for the guys here, but I personally know a guy who was so desperate he turned to liver.

I'm not kidding you, he zapped it a few seconds in the microwave, and then made sweet, sweet love to it.
        I've been told that this wasn't exactly uncommon for soldiers to do in WWI and WWII ('cept they didn't have microwaves).

Comment

Quoth Binky View Post
          Friend of mine works as a Nurse. A girl came in one night with a (now dead) buggery gar stuck up her ****.
          What's a buggery gar?
          Last edited by Ree; 11-05-2008, 11:19 AM.

Comment

A budgerigar. A small colourful bird, like a parakeet.

Maybe the woman in question really loved her budgie and so ed it. A buggery gar however, would go up the back.
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth trunks2k View Post
              What's a buggery gar?

oopsie daisy LOL misspelled that big time. My bad. HAHAHAH I'm a shocked with spelling!

But yes, it's a small colourful bird, normally blue. green, yellow or white. There are other colours but they are the ones I've seen the most.
              I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Working...
              X