Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a freaking fantastic story. Absolutely fantastic. Love the cop. When I rule the world, all my police forces shall be stocked with her evil mutant clone-babies.
    "Joi's CEO is about as sneaky and subtle as a two year old on crack driving an air craft carrier down Broadway." - Broomjockey

Comment

Ahahahaha! This is very full of win.

Glad I inspired someone to post their own tales of revenge on SCs.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

This whole thread is LOL-tastic.
        Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.'

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
          SC: But I never slept there.
          "And whose fault is that ?"
          "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Wonderful story, I 'd so much! We should have another section like War Stories, but for Epic Fails/Epic Wins. This one'd go in there, I bet. I love it!
            Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

AD is full of epic win. She never let the SC get away with a thing.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
              X