Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No. You can not take my employee home with you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*holds up her two gingers* The short haired tub of love is Kitty. She has such an original name I know. The long haired gremlin is Hattie. I knew they were special but I had no idea how special they were!!

Oh and if anyone tried to take Romeo home with them, they'd be missing a few appendages.
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      but black cats are the best thank you
      Are you sure? I'm a bit partial to Maine Coons. They're so soft and fluffy
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        but black cats are the best thank you
        I'm still safe, I have 1 of each

Black kitty is Molasses - she is black and sweet and, um, kind of slow... she is my Gooshycat. She's 11 this year. The orange guy is Pickles; he is my cute little ADD kitty. Hard to believe is is 8, he looks and acts like a kitten still.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Buglady; 07-18-2008, 05:56 PM. Reason: forgot to put cats' names :)

Comment

Growing up, I had the most beautiful calico kitty in the world - I named her Violet for whatever strange reason. Violet, like all of our kitties, was strictly outdoors. All the kitties stayed in a shack with a notch cut in the door (so they could get away from dogs). I could pick her up and pet her, but she didn't really trust anyone else.

Sadly, when we moved across the highway, she had a litter of 4 week old kittens. We tried moving her, and she kept moving them back to their nest. She got hit by a car . At least the kittens were old enough for us to hand raise.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I just got a ginger -- orange tabby, boy. He's the sweetest most wonderful kitty in the world and I adore him. I wouldn't give him up for anything.

The audacity of that woman! What makes her think she can just take your cat? Even if it HAD been hers, if it takes you 18 months to talk to the pounds / vets / ect, you should lose pet ownership priviledges (exception being when the animal is a LONG way away -- though I still say this is prevented with microchipping).

Two local stores around here have "Store" cats and I think it's great. If I ever own the bookstore I want to, it WILL have a bibliocat.
            Gryffltherclaw: Because who says you have to pick just one?

Proud to have crushes on fictional characters.

Comment

Quoth ChanceNCinny View Post
              Off Topic: Most orange/ginger cats are males. Found that out when we took out kitten (Cheena) in. The vet said "probably a boy but just to check....girl!" double checked to be sure too. Turns out the color is usually gender linked.

On topic: Who could just replace a pet they lost like that?
              Once in awhile, you'll have a solid orange female - but their fur is more of the paler, washed-out kind of orange.

I had two orange females: Zoey and Poodle-Three. As far as temperament goes: Zoey was more of the chameleon - she could be sweet one moment, and a bitch from Hell the next. Poodle-ThreeOTOH was very sweet.

Depends on the cat, I guess.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

No she did'nt get him

It would be a fight to the death if anyone tried to nick off with Gingernut
                Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

We need to know what happened, please do tell!

Comment

Gingernut is safe

She did'nt get him. There would be blood up the walls if she had tried
                    Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

drifter

at my job one day a young, possibly malnourished kitty showed up and practically adopted my crew at the beach. i went home and sadly couldn't adopt the young one. left it with a buddy, who lost track of it. i hope the little drifter (the name i gave her) is still alive and in a happy home. drifter if you're reading this, let me know you are alive.
                      I am the commander commando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Quoth erasily_ani View Post
                        Two local stores around here have "Store" cats and I think it's great. If I ever own the bookstore I want to, it WILL have a bibliocat.
                        My old bookstore was thinking about having a cat partly to help with the mouse problem. I think the idea was nixed due to the fact that we allow dogs, and the store has a motion-sensitive alarm.

I've seen cats that get along fantastic with dogs though.

Since volunteering at the shelter, I've seen about 6 cats I want to take home (one of them is historically standoffish, but nuzzled up to me right away last week).
                        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
                        X