This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting...not really an SC...

so I'm working closing the other night, frantically trying to help manager do things since CEO is coming to town sometime this week

Anywho...phone rings and since I'm closest I answer it...this is what all ensues..

Me:
    CG: cute guy...little strange though...

Me: thank you for calling <company name> in nowhereville, this is Sarlon how may I help you?

CG: yeah, um...I was wondering if you guys had "adult" movies for rent?

Me: yes sir, and they can be rented on any day except sundays and holidays.

CG: ok ok thats cool...um...do you have the movie "pirates"? Its an adult movie...

Me: (I SWEAR I could hear him blush...) yes sir...just let me look it up to see if we have it in stock right now...yes sir...we have one copy available.

CG: thanks...I'm coming from <town alomst 45 minutes away>...and didn't want to drive all the way down there just to have you guys not have it. ~hangs up phone~

Night progresses normally, and manager asks me to come up and help someone find a movie, fairly normal occurance since our older movie section has no rhyme or reason, other then its in alphabetical order.

Me: yes sir...which movie are you looking for?

CG: Well I called up here earlier and was told that you had the movie pirates...I was told it was in stock...but I can't seem to find it...~theres that blush I KNOW I heard....ok...not quite a blush...but a puppy dog face~

Me: ~leads him to the section, and can't seem to find it...then we spot it...in the gallery section not the adult area (which is in an enclosed area, with heavy blinds over the doors)~ Here it is..

CG: oh good, but for some reason I thought it was an adult movie? ah well thanks...

Me: ~watches him walk away and wonders how I get get the mop out to clean up my drooling mess....~ Have a good night sir...

I know he wasn't sucky...just adorably cute...and interestingly could of EASILY been an SC when he couldn't find his movie. But then again cute guys are great until they open their mouths to speak...then you wish they were permenatly mute!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

My 2 best guesses on the movie being in the wrong section:
    1) Some underage kid was trying to sneak a peek
    2) There are 2 versions of the movie, there is an NC17 version and an R ration version... So if he picked up the R version, he'll be sorely disappointed... Don't ask me how I know.
    But yay cute boy!!! Did he have a nice butt too??
    "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post

I know he wasn't sucky...just adorably cute...and interestingly could of EASILY been an SC when he couldn't find his movie. But then again cute guys are great until they open their mouths to speak...then you wish they were permenatly mute!
      i had a friend like that in high school, who was able to do the whole puppy dog face... and the whole driving from 45 miles away is another thing he would do... actually I could see him doing 200 miles (seriously, he would drive to another county to buy underwear because he was embarrassed he might run into someone he knew while shopping... so to get an adult movie I could see him going to another state )

oh and for the part about how cute guys are great until they open their mouth, maybe you should start looking at the not so cute guys who aren't SCs when their mouth opens
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        maybe you should start looking at the not so cute guys who aren't SCs when their mouth opens
        What about cute guys who aren't SCs or dumb when they open their mouths

Wait... I'm taken, oh well...

I've got a few friends who need a woman in their lives.
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Quoth Fenrus View Post

Wait... I'm taken, oh well...
          oh yeah, I remember that in the rumors thread... you and nightwatch

sorry, that was too easy a shot not to take...

Comment

haha... that was a cheap shot! 2 sec stun.

*sorry, been playing a LOT of EQ2 lately...*

Comment

yes, it was a cheap shot... sorry

though I still think you remind me of an old roommate... kinda strange that.

Comment

Don't worry, I can't be an old roommate... I just BARELY moved out on my own a couple months back, and halfway across the valley at that.

Still strange, though...

Comment

yeah, one of them that you remind me of even does graveyard dispatch too (granted it's for Gold Cross, not the county)... making it even more odd.

Comment

meh I'm single...but you and your friends are to far away and I don't want to leave my mom...see I live on my own (have for SEVERAL years) but I'm close to my mom
                    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth NightWatch View Post
                      2) There are 2 versions of the movie, there is an NC17 version and an R ration version... So if he picked up the R version, he'll be sorely disappointed... Don't ask me how I know.
                      Wait, there's an R rated version of that movie? If he picked that one up, the poor guy! That movie is definitely not the kind you watch for the dialogue

If he comes back in to drop it off while you're there, ask him what he thought!
                      It's like the people in Vegas who have sex in video-monitored elevators.. -MoxisPilot
                      The elevators are monitored?!!! OH CRAP!!! -Sheldonrs

Comment

Working...
                      X