Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heather's phone completely locked up, so she won't be able to post in or view the thread at work for the night.

PM me if you have any ideas for our connections?
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

I have a really simple idea for us Kabe.

I figure sometime during her apprenticeship that Elias would send Emma to the Library to do some legwork in figuring out if she can weed out what lore is real from what lore is totally bupkis.

The two could bump into each other at the Boston Library. The topic Emma is researching that day just happens to be ghosts which would of course catch Randall's attention. Heck they could even accidentally Soul Gaze one another

Comment

You guys might try this: http://roll20.net/

You'll probably have to use another prog to roll fate dice (I don't think it's supported, never checked), but just about everything else can be done through that if you want to play live. This link reviews it a bit: http://www.penny-arcade.com/report/a...log-and-drag-a
        "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
        "What IS fun to fight through?"
        "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

I basically need a reason that Jad got out of the asylum *laughs*. So..whoever has some pull with things like that would be the best connection

As for fate dice, you can use d6. 1-2=+ 3-4=Null 5-6= -
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

True...I always forget about that hehe.
            "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
            "What IS fun to fight through?"
            "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Chanlin, don't worry about lack of posting...it'll just blend into my due date XD

Came home early cuz nothing to do at work and will have to be up early to go to the store to try and get it fixed. So if we can get all the background done before I head to bed I'll type up the start of the IC thread. Or do it tomorrow sometime.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

As for a connection, Ghosts are always hanging around insane Asylums. So I figure that would make a good possible connection.

Could also be some of the folks at the Asylum are only insane because a ghost has been screwing with their head. Randall comes by to see what he can do about it and for one reason or another realizes Jad isn't actually insane.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                  Yup, and Peter's sheet's been updated to reflect it
                  Just commenting, Phase 5 should be the last. You end up with 6 aspects total, trouble + 5 from background phases.

Comment

So Jay, your character won't know Kabe's, and Chanlin's won't know Myt's as we start.

Those'll be some fun introductions....
                    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Was just rechecking the soulgazes in the series and came across a link Myt might find helpful

http://dresdenfiles.wikia.com/wiki/Magic

EDIT: Also I wrote up a possible connection for Kabe's character and mine, updated my character's bio with it. See what you think Kabe and if it doesn't work we can run with something else. I ran with the bumping into each other at the Library idea.
                      Last edited by Chanlin; 04-30-2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Since Chanlin has his also staring and crossed paths..I think I have a way mine and Kabe's character crossed paths.

Kabe seems to have been in and out of psychiatrist offices..they could have met there while Jad was a guest at the mental institution.
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

In my experience, there's not much overlap between a full-on institution and a psychiatrist's office. Maybe Jad was visiting a Psychiatrist as a sort of outpatient care/parole check-in, and Randall had been forced into a visit again as well?

And yours looks good to me, Chanlin. I'll write it up from Randall's POV once Myt and I have one.
                          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Sounds good to me. I am sure that he would have to have some sort of check in for his parole. I'll PM you something here real soon I am working on.

Comment

So Emma and Peter's character sheets are basically done. Where do Randall and Jad stand?
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Behind a brick wall. *sighs* My crossover just is not progressing. Maybe Kabe will have more luck coming up with something.

Comment

Working...
                                X