Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHOO-HOO! *happy dance* So very glad that he's getting better! Keep it up Myt, we love having you here! Still praying for you, and a huge thanks to all of the medical staff that have helped to keep you here.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
      HE'S AWAKE!

Yup! Off sedation, off the ventilator, awake, and talking. He's also feeling much better!
      Very pleased to hear that! Wishing you a speedy and thorough recovery, Myt.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

This is great to hear! Been worried all day. Hope you're feeling much, much better, Mytical!!
        Last edited by MoonCat; 03-16-2012, 02:30 AM.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
          HE'S AWAKE!

Yup! Off sedation, off the ventilator, awake, and talking. He's also feeling much better! Now, we just need to get him on a computer so he can see how many people have been pulling for him.
          That's wonderful!! Seriously glad to hear that all is on its way to getting better <3
          "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!

FANTASTIC news, this is so great! Keep improving, wonderCS powers, activate, with all the positive thoughts and prayers! We love you, Mytical and Marmalady!!!

Comment

You had us worried there Myt. Hang on and get well!
              Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
              Save the Ales!
              Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Oh thank god. PHEW.

Keep on healing!!!
                Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Just saw this just now... never had such a roller coaster of emotions in a four minute timespan before. Glad to hear you're doing better, Mytical, wishing for a speedy recovery your way!! If there's anything I can do...

Comment

Mytical, I have been thinking about you all day long. I am so happy to hear the good news. Keep up the good work on healing and get your butt back here as soon as possible. Miss you

Comment

• Read thread. Sent up quick prayer. Will keep Myt in my prayers.

So glad to hear he's doing so well! Hang in there.
                      And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

• Wonderful! I'm glad he's up and awake now.
                        My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

• I am so glad Mytical is doing better. I will continue to keep both him and Marmalady in my prayers.
                          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• Just saw this, I'm happy Mytical's doing better. Quite a scare.

Sending good thoughts and hugs to him and Marmalady.

Comment

• *hugs Mytical and Marmalady*

<3 You are loved peoples. *hugs more*
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

• SWEET! Prayers and good thoughts, healing vibes and what all did work! Keeping him in my thoughts and will burn candles/smudge for him today
                                Remember, stressed spelled backwards is desserts.

Comment

Working...
                                X