Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragonlance : Dragons of Autumn Twilight (movie)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragonlance : Dragons of Autumn Twilight (movie)

Just seen this..wondering how in the world I missed it. It is a shame they didn't make the other books into an animated movie like they did this one (or if they did I can't find them). I read the book, and of course there are differences, but I liked the movie..which is something rare after you become a fan of the book.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Wow! I didn't realize there was a movie either. I loved the series as a teen.

Comment

I think this was the only one made. I was excited when I heard about it until I saw the trailer.
      I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

I'm sorry but the movie was awful, internet review worthy.

The mix of 2d and cgi just looks terrible, they basically rewrote the ending and the animation quality is terrible.

There is a scene where the bad guy general switches hands with his mace and the handle of the mace goes through him, watch for it seriously.
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Since it's a Twilight movie, do the dragons sparkle?

(runs away chortling)
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
            I'm sorry but the movie was awful, internet review worthy.

The mix of 2d and cgi just looks terrible, they basically rewrote the ending and the animation quality is terrible.

There is a scene where the bad guy general switches hands with his mace and the handle of the mace goes through him, watch for it seriously.
            To each their own. I enjoyed it. There was a lot of changes people didn't like, but to me it was a good animated movie. Fun to watch.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

The reviews on Netflix are scathing.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X