This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Memory of Light (WoT)

WoT = Wheel of Time - I didn't see a post about it, but I do know some of you guys and gals read this. And I won't post any spoilers so please don't in your replies (Or hide/tag it)

So I just finished this last night. Holy crap! It had me going the whole time. (How long I've been waiting for this book aside XD) - IMHO Mr Sanderson was the right choice. I didn't notice any major changes in the series when he took up the reins, and I think he stayed true to them. This final book. Wow. Perfect cliff hangers, up and down times. And only one or two situations seemed a "convenient wrap up" to me out of them all.

Matt is still my favourite tho XD - Followed by Perrin (omg holy crap did he improve from the mopey 'I miss Faile' he was a few books ago)

What do y'all think of it?
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Got the book yesterday and read a little bit so far. I take WoT books to work with me during breaks, as this series is the ONLY ONE that I don't have to constantly bring the next book in every three days or so because I've read the previous book so fast.

BUT! I currently have A Memory of Light sitting on the kitchen table and am inching towards it. Must not resist....
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
    X