Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knievel's not so Evil distant relitive.

So yesterday I made two post that were on the darker side of conversation. I have decided to lighten up, So for your reading pleasure I give you

Evil Knievel’s not so bright, milkman’s second cousins, paper boy. Or as I like to call him Allen

I was cooking at a Ski Resort when Allen Jason and I became Friends, I was a Snowboarder Allen and Jason were Skiers. On our off days we would cut up the mountain together, Allen and Jason worked for Lift control and Guest Services so they spent all day skiing (I know rough job right lol) while I slaved away as a Saucier at a day lodge on top of the Mountain. When off the clock we were the three Amigos at all the local bars. The plus side I snowboarded in and out of work.

One day as my shift is wrapping up I get a call up at the lodge, Its Jason telling me I needed to snowboard past a particular Ski run and cat track and look up in the tree. “ok says me what am I looking for? “ Jason “you will know when you see it!” So end of shift rolls around and out I head. I get to the designated corner and start to look around but I’m not seeing anything. Then I remember to look up….. There is a Snowmobile parked about 15 feet up in the tree. No joke it looked like it was just parked across 2 branches. WTF!!!

So I race down the mountain to locate the duo of our trio and get the scoop. I find them at our local watering hole waiting on me to show up. That’s when I am regaled with the following tail.

Seems Allen was driving aforementioned Snowmobile and at some point he took a short cut down what he thought was a path and turned out to be a mogul field. Well that Mogul field drops off on to the cat track, So as he hit the bottom of the field he realized he had a huge drop onto solid packed ice. So being the “Genius” that he was he decided to try and jump the cat track and land in the soft snow on the other side. Again this is all on a steep Mountain, So he guns it but didn’t see the tree or the last mogul and managed to launch himself up / across and into the tree. They had to wait till summer to get a crane up the side of the Mountain to lower it out of the tree. Allen was suspended for a week and banned from driving the snowmobiles.

After that All winter Jason would dare Allen to jump stuff on skies. Allen without looking would do it. He spent so much time trying to find / replace ski pole’s and missing skies he final ditched the poles and switched to the short blades. If you pointed at something and said I bet you wont try and jump that… he would.

Famous last words...."Hey, y'all, watch THIS!"

Comment

Other famous last words... "Hey, hold my beer for a moment!"

Comment

i'll be the first one here.... where are the pics?

also, to allen, you magnificient bastard. i couldn't manage that in a million years.
        Last edited by pzychobitch; 06-27-2016, 02:26 AM.
        If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth pzychobitch View Post
          i'll be the first one here.... where are the pics?.
          Sadly this was long before smart phones and modern tech lol. I know some photos are out there but I do not have them to scan in.

Comment

Working...
          X