Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mega-chain pharmacies in this area also have drive up windows for picking up scrips. Why do I find it so easy to believe that the SC in the OP would try to order food there as well?
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I seem to recall that Jeff Foxworthy (he of "you might be a redneck if...") once opined that there were rednecks in all 50 states.

I'm fairly sure he's correct.
      "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Sooo, to Clem Kadiddlehopper* there, only burger places have drive-thru windows?? That's a first.

*Cookies for reference! And no peekin' at Google!
        Good show!

Comment

Quoth BPFH View Post
          I seem to recall that Jeff Foxworthy (he of "you might be a redneck if...") once opined that there were rednecks in all 50 states.

Some places just call 'em by different names... Bogan, chav, momzer...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Tyg3rW01f View Post
            "YOU MEAN TER TAYL ME, you snot-nosed b***h, THAT YOU GOTCHERSELFS A DRAHV-THROO AND Y'ALL'N'S DON'T SELL NO BURGERS AN' FRIES?! What the kinda playse y'all runnin' here!?"
            The second I hear that kinda talk, I reach for my holster. Cause self defense is still legal in my state.

Comment

Quoth BPFH View Post

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he's said that he got the idea for his redneck bit after doing a show at a bowling alley in Michigan that had valet parking. (He thought that valet parking at a bowling alley was very redneck. )

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                Some places just call 'em by different names... Bogan, chav, momzer...
                from Australia - home of the bogan.

Comment

Quoth BPFH View Post

Foxworthy described "redneck" as "a glorious absence of sophistication. It can be full-time, or part-time, most of us are guilty of it."
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I wonder what they call this sort of thing in Russia. Because judging from a few youtube videos which started with the Russian equivalent of 'hey, watch this!' I would guess there's likely a term for it.

Comment

Quoth Aria View Post
                      I wonder what they call this sort of thing in Russia...
                      Nekulturny.
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                      X