X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Crai View Post
    Wiz Quiz
    I'm stealing this.

Side note: That could be a good band name.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Some people study to hard for their Wiz Quiz lol

Comment

Quoth panamared View Post
        The only proper way to teach these people a lesson is to deduct expenses caused by their screwups out of their paycheck. Then they stop trying to fix things themselves and ask for help instead...

Money is the only thing these ID 10 T's understand
        Illegal. That's why restaurant servers can't be made to pay for people who dine and dash. You work, you get paid for that time.

So the better, legal way to do it is to give those people fewer hours or less work.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Crai View Post
          Some people study to hard for their Wiz Quiz lol
          I have some friends who used to study quite hard for it! One of them had random quizzes monthly; he had a special celebration for right after he took the test... As long as it was more than two weeks from the end of the month!!

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
          That's why restaurant servers can't be made to pay for people who dine and dash.
          While that may be technically true, that hasn't stopped generations of restaurant managers from trying. Successfully, in far too many cases...
          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
          X