Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also go down to the corner at night and get another kind of powder, from "D-Ice", but be warned, all sales are final, as are the results of any shootings/stabbings.
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
      I'd pay to see that.
      You could probably sell tickets.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        She expected you to read her mind because with great powder comes great responsibility.
        I saw what you did there!

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
          I'd pay to see that.
          Me too OMG me too!

Comment

Me2-O-M-G-Me2

R2D2's annoying kid brother
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

That was a good movie....that would have been my response...lol

Comment

FISHSTICKS!
                The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

Quoth ladydyani View Post
                  As a former red shirt wearer, I loved this!
                  "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

<mod hat>

Just a reminder, guys -- Content-free posts will get summarily deleted; we've nuked a few in here, already. This especially includes image-only or smiley-only posts. At least add some context, a joke, or some commentary, please. The way Monterey Jack did it works just fine

</mod hat>
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Well, that Monterey Jack is a real cool cat
                      And he lives on top of Manhattan-Chase...

(Been meaning to mis-quote that song at him for a while now!)
                      Last edited by Nunavut Pants; 08-30-2016, 09:17 PM.
                      “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
                      One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
                      The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
                      X