This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHQ
    Some very odd things happen. The repulsers contact normally, but with the powers..both Thelassa and Larange (spelling?) feel something like a pulse..and suddenly...

The gravity in the room multiplies by 30 fold, if not for the suits the group would have been crushed instantly..

Instead of spikes, the whole room fills with ice, freezing everybody in place. Again if not for the suits, the group would be frozen solid. The good news is..that it takes out 'Cammy'. Alexander and Crisis are not hurt, though they are as unable to move (currently) as everybody else.

Alexander (though knocked around) is relatively unharmed by the repulsers (remember he is a bit stronger/sturdier then the normal undead) growls "He's not called Crisis for anything you dolts! Every power is multiplied and often out of control. DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU."

S3HQ
    "I think I had better get back, as long as the girl is safe..my people need me."
    Last edited by Mytical; 06-16-2011, 08:52 PM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "She'll be safe."

((so...when does he notice he's disarmed?)
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• ((He was acutely aware of it when he woke up..just not concerned about it..will explain in ooc))

He nods "Good. I'd rather have the weapons you took off of me back, but if you feel safer keeping them that is ok." he sort of cocks his head and smiles at the two of you. "An object is rarely dangerous, it is the person behind the object that determines its use."
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• "And what would you assume about a person who crashes into your sitting room armed to the teeth?" But smiles back at him as she goes to open the cabinet they put the weapons in.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He actually looks slightly embarrassed "Oh no ma'm, I was not saying you didn't do the right thing. Would have done the same if the roles were reversed." Kate picks up a lot of embarrasment coming from him.

Comment

• And she blushes a bit at the feedback. "That's good to know. So how are you planning to get back to the field? I think your craft is a little fried." Tries to smile to redirect the embarrassment and opens up the cabinet.

((and here's hoping he's not manipulating her))
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• He stops, thinks. "Oh that is right, Johnny and the twins are already there." a little more embarrassment. "Guess I will have to borrow one of Alex's various toys. I have to get back, I can't leave my people stranded..if any are left to go rescue." a tinge of regret.

He retrieves some of the weapons. "These will do, keep the others for me. I will be back. Now..if this is the medical ward..that means that I should go..." he starts looking around.."Um which way is out again? It's been awhile."

Comment

• "I'm sure your people are fine." She puts a hand on his forearm. "As for where to go, you want to go down the hall to the left, then take another left."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Sorrow...regret...when you tocuh his arm. Which is a very odd reaction. "Thank you miss...you know I never quite got your name?" he isn't quite looking at Kate, even though it is apparent he is talking to her.

Comment

• "It's Kate. You okay?" Small frown.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• "Depends on how you define ok." he smiles sadly and then looks at Kate "Maybe when I have more time I will answer that question a bit better. I really have to go. A Van Helsing's job is never done." He starts to leave, turns back around to Kate "If I make it back..ask me again sometime." he doesn't wait around for a reply.

Comment

• "All right..." Confused look after him before shaking her head and turning back to Susan. "So. Now that it's just us girls again, how about we get you a shower and some clean clothes and you can fill us in a bit more on your powers."
                          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

• Ananda was frozen to the floor, part-way to her knees. She had hit her head on something, but wasn't sure what. Blood was dripping from a gash that felt like it was going to bruise.
                            Her eyes fly wide when Alexander finally tells them what Crisis...
                            "oh shit," she breathes-- then turns to the others, catching Lagrange's eyes. "Should I?"
                            Her mind is full-- what, what could happen... if... she has to stop the smile tugging at her lips.
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

• Sam blinked and tilted her head, watching Susan and Kate. She decided maybe the bear was too much firepower, so she shifted almost seamlessly into a wolf.
                              https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Location: Alexander's Base - Rooftop - Battle vs Alexander vs Crisis/Cammy

Okay. Lagrange had totally not been expecting that the latest Bad Thing to face them would have the ability to make their powers go haywire. For the second time in what seemed like a very short timeframe, he felt his own powers turned against him. Unlike when HiJack had stolen it, however, his natural immunity to his own power remained in effect, so he didn't feel the nigh-crushing force of his power amplified. Oh, and of course, his suit gave him some protection as well...

Thessala's ice going out of control, however, made a problem for him. Like Ananda, he was frozen to the knees. The gravity-manipulator fired a brief pulse from his suit's palm-weapon to try to soften it, then looked up as Ananda asked him for input.

Lagrange didn't know what she had planned, but he suspected it had the potential to make things really strange.

Then again, consider this mission. They expected to run into 'Xander's Zombies and his lickspittle mutant traitors. What do they find when they get here? Zombies, nightmare monsters, old-school monster hunters, a dragon, and now a mutant traitor-traitor [Cammy], and some mutant that scares the crap out of Alexander [Crisis]. Things couldn't really get more strange than they already were.

Lagrange nodded to Ananda. "Do it."
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X