Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SC called me "retarded" I'm sooo hurt.... NOT!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I taught 7th grade for a decade. One year my fellow teachers and I fought hard to keep one of the girls in school after she gave birth. To her second child. At age 14.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Then there's poor Lina Medina....
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
        A ploy some people try is having a baby with them. Yes, some people "borrow" one's kid to fool cashiers into thinking they're legal, and it's probably the babysitter who does this. Very pathetic.
        I had one girl try to do this to me. She said, "I thought if I brought in my six year old I would not be asked! I HAVE A SIX YEAR OLD!" I calmly replied, "Oh so you mean I could have bought cigarettes when I was sixteen? My little brother is ten years younger than me. "

Comment

Wikipedia has a list of young mothers between 5 and 10 years of age.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

We had two girls try that. They brought in the exact same baby to try and get cigarettes, and both were carded and had no ID. Dunno whether the baby was the son of one of the girls, or their little brother.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
              I had one girl try to do this to me. She said, "I thought if I brought in my six year old I would not be asked! I HAVE A SIX YEAR OLD!" I calmly replied, "Oh so you mean I could have bought cigarettes when I was sixteen? My little brother is ten years younger than me. "
              My youngest half sister is EIGHTEEN years and 3 days younger than me. I have been mistaken for her mother before.

Believe me, if I had raised her, she wouldn't be such an airhead.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

My ex-woof's first child is 43. Her eighth is 15. One of my cousins died at 52 with 4 daughters, 14 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  My youngest half sister is EIGHTEEN years and 3 days younger than me. I have been mistaken for her mother before.
                  Actress Vera Farmiga (41) has a sister (Taissa Farmiga)...who is 20. I honestly thought Taissa was her daughter until I read they were siblings.

Comment

In ye olden days, when families had 12 or more children (and 5 (?) survive to adulthood on average), it was not uncommon for a couple to have started at age 16.

One child every 12-15 months, 18+ kids by age 35 when menopause usually starts to kick in (but not always.

I have to wonder, what is the record for most number of lifetime children born by one woman?
                    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
                      I have to wonder, what is the record for most number of lifetime children born by one woman?
                      Here you go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._most_children

The most verifyable were 62 to the same mother (I'm guessing plenty of multiple births).
                      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                        Here you go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._most_children

The most verifyable were 62 to the same mother (I'm guessing plenty of multiple births).
                        yes it was 16 twins, 2 triplets and 4 quads over a period of 41 years.

Comment

Working...
                        X