Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many hugs...what a beautiful and fuzzy happy pup. She looked very spry for her age in that picture. She's playing, chasing the ball, and generally causing a ruckus where ever she is now.
    Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

*lots of hugs*
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

*hugs* So sorry for your loss, she looks such a lovely doggie. And it sounds like her life was a long and very happy one.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Such a beautiful dog! I'm so sorry.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Thank you everybody.

It's so strange in some ways. I've started trying to find all the good things. I don't have to split attention between two dogs, less dog food to buy, can deal with the floors finally (Rachel had a hard time with Purgo, so we couldn't use it the way we wanted to), no more doggy diapers, all these little things that I couldn't do last week but can do this week.

And even as I'm doing it, I know I'm trying to tell myself that life is better now. And I know I'm lying. It's not. I'd prefer to deal with all of those little setbacks and issues.

It's going to be a long time before I get used to her not being there.

Comment

Working...
            X