X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaining about your own group....

Now that's new.
    We had a group of police that apparently stay every year. Something about celebrating something, not sure. Anyway, it was a LOT of people, all policemen and their families.
    So a bunch of cops decided to ignore the noise ordinance laws and have a tete a tete a tete a tete a tete a tete a tete. That's right, there were about SEVEN cops hanging around the lobby, blathering their heads of about something REALLY LOUDLY. Near the lobby, there's a room from which I got a call.
    Me: Front desk
    Room: Does the lobby ever close?! I'm trying to sleep! Rawr!
    Me: Sorry about that, I'll tell them to keep it down.
    Room: Ok

So I tell them to keep it down and for the most part they do. I don't know what it is about hotel that turn some people into jackasses, but it happens. Anyway, they finally hustle off to sleep and finally all's quiet. I make a note in the logbook.

A few weeks later, we get a review online and it's from the Room that complained. The review said that he'd been trying to sleep and those 'Noisy cops' were clamouring in the halls and lobby. Gave us negative stars. But that's not the kicker:

He was in the police group too! He was complaining aobut his own group!
    I've had a lot of complaints about groups before (that's why I hate them with a passion unmatched) but never by their own! Wow. You think you've seen it all...
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

I hope he filed a complaint where it will do some good as well...

Comment

Working...
    X