This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Eireann View Post
    Telecom_goddess, my older girl has the same name as yours!
    That's the first time I ever heard of someone else's cat having that name...cool.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

I should have known he'd be alright.

He's an active male cat gymnist/contortionist. He likes to jump onto the kitchen chairs and weeble wobble around the gaps in between the bars. He's fallen so many times, we've lost count.

He's went running full force at the big glass door and smashed into it several times head-on. On almost a daily basis, he goes running onto the dog bed, it slides, and he bashes into the window, and he's alright.

I don't foresee him guilting me. He doesn't have that kind of personality. He's probably forgotten all about it by now.

I guess "kitten" isn't the right word for him anymore. He's 8 months old, but he's twice (if not more) the size of the other cat, and he's already at least 10 pounds.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Happens to me all the time. My cat is gray so pretty much invisible except in the brightest light. I stepped on her tail a couple days ago and felt horrible after, but she seems to be just fine.

Just keep an eye on your kitty. If he acts like he's in pain then he was hurt. Chances are that he's fine though.

Comment

Glad your cat is ok, blas! My cat story to contribute is that I shut mine in the door once. I was looking outside, stepped back, and pushed the door shut, not realizing he was there. Cue cat screeching, me tossing the door back open, and cat running off. He was alright, but I was scared I'd broken some ribs or something...until he started rubbing against me and purring. Cats are indeed resilient--and love to be under/around human feet!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

We've almost shut him in the door before, because any time someone comes in or goes out, he immediately rushes over and hides nearby the bigger door.

I've nearly smacked him with the refrigerator door before, because he comes running anytime anyone is in the kitchen.

Comment

Well, it is better then sitting on a kitten. Especially when you are almost 300 lbs. Kitty was NOT there when I went to sit..and then suddenly was. Poor thing. Luckily it was relatively unhurt, but it gave me the stink eye for awhile.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I am so glad your cat is okay, blas! I am convinced that cats are trying to take over the world by either killing off their owners by tripping them up or til the human dies from guilt for once again stepping on the nice kitty.
                Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

He's a little crazy fat bastard, that's for sure.

I won't even tell you guys what an adventure it is going downstairs into the basement with a full laundry basket. He likes to "help" me do laundry.

Comment

Working...
                  X