This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    3. The Rapture has, once again, been rescheduled.
    I'm sorry, Jester, but our Rapture is being held in another Epoch.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

All day at work, I've been saying to (select) customers "Have a nice weekend... unless the rapture happens. It that happens, I'll see you in hell!"

(Select, as in, customers who can take a joke.)

That is, until I heard about the Macho Man... that kinda whizzed on my jocular feelings...
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Hm....so the crazies of the world were wrong again? OHNOES.

Guess I'll have to watch the Doctor tonight to get over my disappointment ;P
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

So..it's just past 6PM in Kiritimati. No earthquakes recorded as per USGS. Now what?
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

This reminds me of December 31st, 1999. I woke up at like 8am and turned on my TV. Switched it to CNN and saw they were celebrating New Years in China. I figured if China's nukes hadn't launched, then all was well, so I rolled over and went back to sleep.
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

good, this means the Sounders game is on for tomorrow. ELS GETS BEER
              Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

3:01 pm 21/05/2011 here, no earthquakes reported yet but there is a lovely lot of rain coming for my garden!

Now we get to taunt Harold Camping some more. I wonder what his excuse will be?
                I think that if God did have something planned for today, He'd have changed the date, just to be contrary.
                Last edited by Mishi; 05-21-2011, 05:01 AM.
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice

I would wonder how I would on the rapture list, seeing as im a gay sinner lol
                  I'm not a gay sinner myself... Oh damn... I guess I am... I may be with a guy now but my ex is definitely a chick. :P Oh well. I always knew I'd be going to hell. Hehe.
                  Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                  Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post

Now we get to taunt Harold Camping some more. I wonder what his excuse will be?
                    I think that if God did have something planned for today, He'd have changed the date, just to be contrary.
                    Funny you should say that. I was planning on posting this on my Facebook on Sunday. I'm a little worried it'll irritate my fairly religious MIL, but I'm willing to take some flak from her.
                    Random conversation:
                    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic

Funny you should say that. I was planning on posting this on my Facebook on Sunday. I'm a little worried it'll irritate my fairly religious MIL, but I'm willing to take some flak from her.
                      Brilliant!
                      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
                          good, this means the Sounders game is on for tomorrow. ELS GETS BEER
                          And we'll be making our drive to Seattle, in preparation for our Alaska cruise!
                          That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

hmmmm 2am here in the Midwest US and I am still here (yeah like I would ever have been "taken") and NO sign of worldly destruction or tribulation.
                            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

3:07 am on the Eastern coast of the US and i'm still here.
                              I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Just after 6pm here, no earthquake and we're still here. Damn, now I need to cook dinner! Chimichangas for all! *drools*

Comment

Working...
                                X