Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The boyfriend and i are going to Faire on monday; last day of the season and we're going in garb even though when i first brought it up i said we didn't have to, but he said "No if we're going we're gonna go in garb, we did for the other 2, it would be weird now not to"

i smiled so bright you could see me lighting up the sky!
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Rummy very jealous!!!!

Lets see fun this weekend. Prepare for a very annoyed Els

Today (saturday) we moved a another load of stuff of my Grandma's to my Aunt's where she will soon be living full time (now would be better she is 97)

This included a tv, stand a dresser, organ and a piano. I forgot weigh a freaking ton. That was fun not

Went out to watch the Sounders win against RSL. Handed them their first loss at home in 2 years. Go Sounders!!

Tomorrow will be mowing the lawn if it doesn't freaking rain and then run to Fry's to get my Mom's birthday present from my Dad.

Monday we are getting together for all the May birthdays (Mom's, Grandma's & Aunt's) I hope this will be an early day I want a freaking nap

Of course this would all be going better if the modem didn't take a bloody header we brought up everything after the buildings power was turned back on. Bad noises out of the modem are not good. Not like we need the internet. It is now 11pm on Saturday night and the Hubby is still working on getting stuff up and running. And Tuesday I am learning a new thing at work and it is end of month.

I WANT A VACATION.

Now back to your regularly schedule fun.
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Well, we're supposed to be leaving today, if *somebody* will get his lazy carcass out of bed and in the shower!!! *grumble grumble grumble*
        "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
        Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
          Well, we're supposed to be leaving today, if *somebody* will get his lazy carcass out of bed and in the shower!!! *grumble grumble grumble*
          Boys. So silly.

We went to the zoo yesterday, then ordered in chinese and watched movies. today, we're going to go see Thor in RealD 3D, and then I'm going to give my boyfriend a nerdgasm by taking him to Fry's electronics and Microcenter, two "big boy" toy stores.

That's....about all we have planned today. Right now, we're both just waking up, lying in bed and surfing teh interwebz.

Comment

Quoth Treasure View Post
            The boyfriend and i are going to Faire on monday; last day of the season and we're going in garb even though when i first brought it up i said we didn't have to, but he said "No if we're going we're gonna go in garb, we did for the other 2, it would be weird now not to"

i smiled so bright you could see me lighting up the sky!
            I really, really, really, really hate you about now! I LOVE the Renaissance Faire but I can't go this year!

Try to have enough fun for me too, okay?
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Quoth AdminAssistant View Post
              1 pt. marbles.
              Freeze.
              Pour into bed.

Levitation!
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Worked Friday & Saturday. I came home Saturday afternoon, went out to dinner with family & friends to celebrate my dad & SIL's bdays. Then my sister came up yesterday (Dad & SIL's actual bday) and we ate a dinner with her, my BIL and my younger nephew. We visited the cemetery for Memorial Day, and then sis & her family headed home. Tonight, I grilled chicken for dad & myself.
                "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

I took an epic road trip from Northern Virginia to...Toronto! I haven't been to Canada for years, and I'd only gone to Quebec when vacationing in Maine with my family. The total drive was about 8 hours.

For many reasons (some of which may move into Fratching territory, so I'll stop here) let's just say I like Ontario oooooh so much better. Not to mention how much more tolerant the weather is there compared to the 90F with 100% humidity back home. And who knew Ontario wine was so delicous? The highlight of the trip was our wine tastings.

To the Candian CSers: thank you for letting us spend an American holiday in your country!!!
                  "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Oh man, when we get back home, we are going on a plain food diet. We've had to cancel everything planned for this afternoon/evening (including dinner with a favorite aunt) due to tummy problems. I don't think either of us have had a day on this trip without some kind of tummy upset.
                    "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
                    Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I lived! No IDF over the three-day weekend.

Mission accomplished.
                      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
                      X