• Show
Clear All

• I'm a little slow on the uptake...

I'm watching Castle...

Finally got to season 2....

and all I have to say....

IS HOLY FREAKING GOD!!!

That and the halloween episode was an awsome nod to firefly
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

I love that show. The chemistry between Fillion and Katic is absolutely amazing, and the rest of the cast can easily hold their own in the show. The little nods to the fans just add to the fun. (See if you can catch Martha making a reference to her actress' career. )

Can't wait for the next season to start.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that show!! So many geeky references, fun stories, great acting, family-friendly...

Incidentally, the woman who plays Dectective Ryan's girlfriend/wife? Yeah, she's actually his wife. So adorable!!

I love the jokes about vocabulary and grammar, particularly the running joke of "That's not irony!"

And hey, an hour of Nathan Fillion a week. So not complaining about that.
      "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

There's a lot of references to Fillion's other shows in Castle. It's really cool.

Love that show so much.

Comment

If you watch it closely enough there's even some Dr. Horrible nods too.

and a few more blatant firefly nods.

FYI since you've already seen the halloween one, go back and watch it again. Look carefully at the shelf behind him.

The link I provided has the item in question tagged.

Comment

I've been watching Castle since the first season hit Netflix, and then picked it up on Hulu so I can watch it after it airs.

Except that our Xbox doesn't work right now (just mailing it off to be refurbed/replaced today) so we're Hulu-less for the next several weeks.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X