This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea question

I have a collection of teabags that came from all over the place. One of them was so delightful that I just have to have more of it. It's called Jade Green Tea, and it's made by Twinings. I contacted the company, and they told me it's only available outside the UK (which is fine, since I'm not in the UK anyway).

I haven't been able to find it here, and I don't know where I got that bag. Can anyone help?

You might try at a health food store. The one here, at least, has a lot of different teas that I never find just at the regular supermarket.

Otherwise, since you know it's made by Twinings, I suggest buying it directly from their site.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

According to the Twinings website, this is their only distributor in the Czech Republic:

Class Foods
      Fr. Krizka 4
      170 00 Prague 7
      Czech Republic

Tel: +4202 33374127
      Fax: +4202 33370546

Comment

It doesn't seem like they make it anymore. I can't find it through Amazon or anywhere online.

Comment

i dunno about jade 'green' tea, but they do have a jade white tea available on their online store - http://shop.twinings.co.uk/shop/jade...white-tea.html

although tevana also has jade - tho they call it golden
          o wait they have a green one too

=)

Comment

Working...
          X