This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a guest staying at my hotel whose city is Sparta

It's just too bad he wasn't staying in room 300.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Was his name Leo?
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

There is a Sparta, KY exit on I-71. I chuckle to myself every time I pass it.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Now if only he would ask for dinner recommendations. I would tell him where he would dine. (not really since I have no idea if he's a SC)
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

That is MADNESS!
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            That is MADNESS!
            No, this is PATRICK! </obligatory>
            Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
            What's the difference?
            We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              That is MADNESS!
              Used to, you could enjoy quite the mad tea party in Sparta, NC. They were home to a museum displaying thousands of teapots up until 2010.
              Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Quoth Lvl_9_Gazebo View Post
                Used to, you could enjoy quite the mad tea party in Sparta, NC. They were home to a museum displaying thousands of teapots up until 2010.
                /offtopic Please tell me they called fans of that place potheads
                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  Now if only he would ask for dinner recommendations. I would tell him where he would dine. (not really since I have no idea if he's a SC)
                  I take this back. They are part of a group that annoys the crap out of me because they come and get breakfast 15 minutes early. So yes, they can dine in hell for all I care.

Comment

Tonight's double feature..."300" and "Meet the Spartans" Brought to you by Harvey Dent. "flipping a coin"
                    Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                      So yes, they can dine in hell for all I care.
                      Ask them if they wish to dine in the shade...(grabs some arrows)
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                      X