Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder: Only 10 days remain to sign up for the 2015 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, TawnyMyst, Ironclad Alibi, EricKei, ParkingWitch, iradney, BlaqueKatt, Trixie, KuariKaydrith, morgana, Irving Patrick Freleigh, DGoddessChardonnay, mathnerd, taxguykarl, Kheldarson, bhskittykatt, Kiwi, MoonCat, HappyFun Ball, Dreamstalker, Mikkel has joined.
    Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

Reminder: Only 7 days remain to sign up for the 2015 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, TawnyMyst, Ironclad Alibi, EricKei, ParkingWitch, iradney, BlaqueKatt, Trixie, KuariKaydrith, morgana, Irving Patrick Freleigh, DGoddessChardonnay, mathnerd, taxguykarl, Kheldarson, bhskittykatt, Kiwi, MoonCat, HappyFun Ball, Dreamstalker, Mikkel, smileyeagle1021, munchkinmama has joined.

Comment

Up to 26!

21 USA
        3 Canada
        1 Denmark
        1 South Africa
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Reminder: Only 3 days remain to sign up for the 2015 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, TawnyMyst, Ironclad Alibi, EricKei, ParkingWitch, iradney, BlaqueKatt, Trixie, KuariKaydrith, morgana, Irving Patrick Freleigh, DGoddessChardonnay, mathnerd, taxguykarl, Kheldarson, bhskittykatt, Kiwi, MoonCat, HappyFun Ball, Dreamstalker, Mikkel, smileyeagle1021, munchkinmama, NotMyProblem, Lurking Sockpuppet has joined.

Comment

HOLY CRAP!

I almost missed the sign up!!! Hope I got in on time....

School's been stressful this semester and I ALMOST missed it.....
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

I'm in.Bookstore Escapee or Pedersen should be sorting me out,given that I managed to jinx the code so it came as invalid And since I'm moving house to somewhere sometime by Nov 8,so rather than leave an address of 'You find me,I'm out here someplace',I've got Mother's address.
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

One day left to sign up!

Comment

Reminder: Only 1 days remain to sign up for the 2015 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, TawnyMyst, Ironclad Alibi, EricKei, ParkingWitch, iradney, BlaqueKatt, Trixie, KuariKaydrith, morgana, Irving Patrick Freleigh, DGoddessChardonnay, mathnerd, taxguykarl, Kheldarson, bhskittykatt, Kiwi, MoonCat, HappyFun Ball, Dreamstalker, Mikkel, smileyeagle1021, munchkinmama, NotMyProblem, Lurking Sockpuppet, Sarlon, Kit-Ginevra has joined.

Comment

The number of participants gets lower each year since I started doing this.

2010: 59
                    2011: 45
                    2012: 38
                    2013: 36
                    2014: 32
                    2015: 28 - so far
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      The number of participants gets lower each year since I started doing this.

2010: 59
                      2011: 45
                      2012: 38
                      2013: 36
                      2014: 32
                      2015: 28 - so far
                      yeah, i've noticed that, too.

Comment

We go for quality,not quantity
                        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Just FYI, if anyone is wanting to join still, signups are open until tomorrow because I extended it a day in fear we wouldn't get Kit-Ginevra's issue sorted out in time. I tried to reset it back to the 1st but it wouldn't let me. So you have until NOVEMBER SECOND to join. C'mon people!

Comment

I signed up.
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

29 Total
                              23 USA
                              1 England
                              3 Canada
                              1 Denmark
                              1 South Africa

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                Just FYI, if anyone is wanting to join still, signups are open until tomorrow because I extended it a day in fear we wouldn't get Kit-Ginevra's issue sorted out in time. I tried to reset it back to the 1st but it wouldn't let me. So you have until NOVEMBER SECOND to join. C'mon people!
                                If we were here till December,I don't think we'd get all my issues sorted out

Comment

Working...
                                X