Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pocket t with the acronym dilligaf above the pocket like a nametag. I have one that says C.S.I. cant stand idiots.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post

"Hello IT have you tried turning it off and on again?"

"No I will not fix your computer for free"

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.co.uk/p....aspx?pid=1275

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.co.uk/p....aspx?pid=4130

These are the closest I could find...
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I would love to find a T-shirt with my sig line...
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The t-shirt would have an image of a half open door with various sets of eyes looking through said door on the front with the words 'There's MONSTERS out there!!!'
          Then on the back; an image of all the classic pulp movie monsters (Wolfman, Dracula, Frankenstein, so on) standing behind the half open door of the closet, scared, looking out with the words 'That's why We're in here!!!'

Comment

here's one my hubby has

"i'm a bomb technician, if you see me running try to keep up"

and a local variation

"i'm with the CFA*, if you see me running try to keep up

*the CFA (country fire authority) are the country fire fighters who handle all fires outside the cities (including bushires) and are mostly volunteers.
            Last edited by dawnfire; 08-27-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Thats awesome!

Comment

slight twist, looking for more fanstasy style ones now.
                It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Being proudly of Scandinavian heritage, I have always wanted an in-your-face shirt to wear on St. Patrick's day. I have two options:

graphic of Viking helmet, with text: "My ancestors are the reason you have blond hair."

OR

graphic of Viking helmet: "My ancestors pillaged your ancestors' village."

Yes, I am a TERRIBLE person.
                  "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                    "Whatever doesn't kill me ... had better start running."

(stolen from FB )
                    Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
                    Being proudly of Scandinavian heritage, I have always wanted an in-your-face shirt to wear on St. Patrick's day. I have two options:

graphic of Viking helmet, with text: "My ancestors are the reason you have blond hair."

OR

I like all of these =)

I did have one way back in college that we made in graphic arts class on silk screening "I'm the one your mother warned you about." and a second one that my work partner made at the same time "Go reproduce yourself"
                    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

The phrase here "You got a ticket on the Merry-Go-Fuck-Yourself!" would be for me. Or "My cat is smarter than your Honor Student"
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

One I spotted on FB: "FUS-RO-NOM!" (yes, you Skyrim folks will get the gist )

And Irv's quote on here: Knowledge is power, power corrupts, study hard, be evil (I actually made a t-shirt up with that slogan on Zazzle.com.au and I still have it.)
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep it at least PG-13

Most of the ones I like the best are actually already made (rangerup does some good ones) but.. you know there is the slogan my bf and I made up for Derby.

He took a yellow "THIS IS SPARTA!" caution picture and put circles on the feet as if they were quad skates and changed it to "THIS IS DERBY!"

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                            One I actually saw today, and on a t-shirt even.

I'm probably lying.
                            The very first beer festival I went to, we saw a lot of funny beer t-shirts, but the funniest shirt I saw was that exact one, which of course had nothing to do with beer. It was just hilarious. I made a point of going up to the guy wearing it and telling him so, too.

OR

Oh, those are both freakin' hilarious!

Quoth Der Cute View Post
                            Or "My cat is smarter than your Honor Student"
                            Back when so many people had those smug bumper stickers that read "My child is an honor student at Generic High School," my stepfather got one that read "My child beat up your honor student." And that, folks, is why my stepfather is awesome.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Kittish View Post
                              One I actually saw today, and on a t-shirt even.

I'm probably lying.

I'm thinking I soooo need to get that one to wear to work. I'm in retail for non-essential goods, and yes, I freely admit that at least 60% of everything I say to a customer is bullshit.
                              Just joined the non-essential retail world myself -- $700 tea set, anyone? -- and I love that! Although it would be the shortest job I ever had if ever I wore it to work.

OR

Yes, I am a TERRIBLE person.
                              NOOOO, you're not! I'm not Scandinavian but I love both of those!

No further sayings ATM; just putting in my 2 Knuts.

Comment

My sister once bought me a shirt that said "Cincinnati: It's a friendly place, you asshole!"

Comment

Working...
                                X