This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good thoughts, please?

Could anyone so inclined send some good "hire him" thoughts this way? Prayers, chants, meditations, spells, sacrifice a virgin daquiri, whatever?

Was going to give a bit of background & explain, but I think I'll keep the details of our troubles to myself. I'll just say things have been bad for several years now, got the tinest bit better, and have now headed downhill again. Income, health, transportation, home - everything that can go wrong lately has. And dealing with crap when we were younger was hard enough, but at our ages, well, I've already run out of energy and am about out of will, as well.

Getting one of those jobs, while not solving all our problems, would at least fix one major thing in our lives that could allow us to be able to tackle the rest. It's a long story & I just don't want to give out that much personal info, but this is really a critical moment, he needs one of those jobs, period.

I'm a big believer in positive energies & thoughts, so anything will be greatly appreciated.

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Good thoughts headed your way. And a moose hug
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Moose hugs get you all chocolate covered. (Oh, wait. That's mousse.)

Sending good thoughts and vibes coming your way.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
        Moose hugs get you all chocolate covered. (Oh, wait. That's mousse.)

Completely off topic but, oddly enough the moose's name is Chocolate.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Praying and sending good thoughts as well as many hugs. Hope everything falls into place quickly and that your worries and stresses dissolve away.
          Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Sending good thoughts your way!

Comment

Good thoughts and prayers sent. Also, *hugs the both of you*.
              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
              -----
              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I'm sending positive thoughts your way.
                "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Working...
                X