This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay - i passed!

Last term was hellacious. It wasn't the instructors, they managed to keep us sane with clear expectations. It was just the classes themselves - mostly A&P II and pharmacology. The nursing theory class and dosage calculations were a snap in comparison.

Well, grades posted today, 2 classes with an A, and 2 with a B+. Yes, I wish it had been A across the board, but frankly I'm just happy with what I got. Between the course content for the school and the HESI exams, I was scared this term!

Happy dance time!!

Aww, congrats!

Comment

Wow, well done you!*high five*
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Good work!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Grats. Not an easy feat.

Comment

Thanks, everyone! When I saw the "A" on the pharmacology final, I about fainted in relief since I knew that gave me a solid "B" in the course. I know our cohort lost at least a few people this term because they couldn't get the required grade.

Comment

Congrats, this is wonderful! Now tell me what the doohicky right next to my knee thingy is. :P
              In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
              She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Well done you! *hands over cakes and alcoholic beverages*
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth Der Cute View Post
                  Congrats, this is wonderful! Now tell me what the doohicky right next to my knee thingy is. :P
                  Some idjits fumbly juwlz.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Congratulations! You done great!

Comment

Working...
                    X