Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at my stepmothers and my adopted 5 year old sister was downstairs yelling at her to hurry up. My stepmom yelled back "Wait, I'm still getting ready!"

And the little girl went "G-Damn it!" and slammed a door. I was torn between shock and humor, because she NEVER uses that language, and she used it well. My other sister did the same thing, only without the calling on a holy power, when my mother called for her. It took me a minute to realize she said it though because she never uses it, and it was appropriate for the moment. These seemed funnier to me because they weren't name calling, but blowing off steam. And I guess I live with them and I know there isn't anything horrible happening at home

I wish the curser responsible for your little boys explicit demands would have stopped though. That's very disrespectful. Certain curse words are natural to me because I grew up with them, but I try very hard around children and others to not say them because I know it's not okay. But, at least you know you demand the top respect since he hasn't said it since to you

Comment

Quoth mafiagodfather View Post
      me : Child abuse, it's perfectly all right to smack your kid on the arm
      Yep. I did a ride-along with the Sheriff dept a couple years ago, and the deputy was telling me that many teenagers call 911 and claim child abuse against their parents. Legally, in NY, open fist discipline is okay. Closed fist, belts, pushing them down the stairs, etc is not legal. So you can slap or spank your kid if they deserve it.

Comment

Working...
      X