Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had people do variations on the theme, they'll say "Do you know who *X* is? I'm related and/or friends with him" and when I say no they say how *X* is some VP of something or other, as if it's supposed to scare me into doing their bidding. Wow, you can go to our company website and find the list of VPs. That's not really that impressive. If you did have a relationship with that person, you wouldn't be bothering with a peon like me so I'm going to have to assume you're full of shit.
    "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Quoth CancelMyService View Post
      I've had people do variations on the theme, they'll say "Do you know who *X* is? I'm related and/or friends with him" and when I say no they say how *X* is some VP of something or other, as if it's supposed to scare me into doing their bidding.
      I met the owners of my arena (My mom works for them) and I've used that logic on SCs and watching the wind get taken out of their sails was fun.

Story time: A man in my town got pulled over by the sheriff. The offender says "I'm friends with Sheriff and he told me to mention his name in case of this." The sheriff looks him right in the eye and says "I am Sheriff and I've never seen you in my life before."
      The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

I've got a new story for this one...

My husband just started a new job, delivery for a laaarge florist...they do the weddings at the super expensive hotel, they are contracted to do any and all flowers for the hotel.

While he was there, delivering some arrangements a woman walked up to him, and demanded that he *give* her one of the floral arrangements (we are talking 100 dollar arrangements...these JUST go on the banquet tables lol)

He said he couldn't do that. She said "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM"

when he responding that he did not know who she was, she explained that she was the wife of the owner.

Big problem. There are TWO owners, both male, but they are "Life partners", and have been together for the past 20 years.

Funny, she gave up pretty fast after he informed her of that

Comment

"Do You Know Who I Am?"

Santa Claus?

Comment

"Do you know who I am?"

"Whoooo are you? Oooooo Oooooo Oooooo Ooooo

Whoooo are you? Oooooo Oooooo Oooooo Ooooo......Now tell me Who the F**k are YOU?"

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

Quoth JustaCashier View Post
              "Do you know who I am?"

"Whoooo are you? Oooooo Oooooo Oooooo Ooooo

Whoooo are you? Oooooo Oooooo Oooooo Ooooo......Now tell me Who the F**k are YOU?"
              Sorry, but no. Being a huge Who fan, I must correct you. They say that twice in the song, once like this:

"Oh Tell me, who are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
              Oh Who the fuck are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)"

And once like this:

"C'mon, c'mon who? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)
              Oh, Who the fuck are you? (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)"

Sorry, but if you're gonna quote lyrics, you really ought to get them right.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Do you know who I am?

Sorry I don't. You meen you don't know who you are? That is so sad?
                I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

I don't remember all the details and I'm not sure if this really happened but here goes.

Lady behind counter: I'm sorry sir, we can't do that

Sucky guy: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM??!!!

LBC: *gets on the intercom* Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please. We have a man here who does not know who he is. Is there anyone here who knows who this man is.

May not be the exact wording but you get the gist
                  Take this job and shove it. I ain't workin here no more.

Proud Air Force Mom

Comment

Quoth RavenStarr View Post
                    I don't remember all the details and I'm not sure if this really happened but here goes.
                    The story is here too :http://www.snopes.com/travel/airline/obnoxious.asp

Comment

If you have to ask that question, you aren't.

Comment

I was a corporal for a sheriff's dept. in a western state. One day I heard on the scanner taht our reserve was asking for the sergeant at a property damage accident involving a patrol vehicle. Since I was supposed to the supervisor on call that day, I responded. A Suburban had hit a steer and killed it. When our reserve asked the driver for his papers, the driver said, "Do you know who I am?" The reserve said, "Nope, and I don't reqally care, license and registration, please." When one of our vehicles is involved in an accident, we are required to have another agency investigate it. A female Highway Patrol officer arrived and asked the driver for his papers, not realizing our reserve had them. The driver said, "Do you know who I am?" She looked him straight in the eye and said, "No, but if you don't produce those papers I know you will be an inmate in the county jail." The driver of the Suburban waas none other than our dearly beloved Sheriff.
                        At his next barbeque, someone yelled, "Hey, *****, why does my steak say Goodyear on the side?"

Comment

Working...
                        X