This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No One Is Impressed

We had this lady reserve online for three days. She shows up and tells she's only staying one and intends to cancel the next two days. The problem we have a 48 hour cancellation policy so she has to pay a fee.

She overcomes starts brimming over with attitude and insisting that nobody else has ever enforced this policy. (What you cancel rooms suddenly on a regular basis?) And suddenly the room is unsatisfactory for her. Hmm right after we told her she wasn't going to get her way very interesting.

So she storms out of the office husband/boyfriend/victim in tow, and starts mimicking what my boss told in a high pitched baby voice. She then proceeds whine "This B.S., I can't believe this s**t.

They get into their room and suddenly she screams "F**k" at the top of her lungs. I mean loud enough for the people downstairs to hear.

Seriously the terms are laid out straight for you on the website. All the whining and cursing in the world will not resolve the situation.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Wow, she sure handled that like an adult, didn't she?
    "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

Quoth Deanna Darkstone View Post
      Wow, she sure handled that like an adult, didn't she?
      Yes. Yes, she did. Children are usually better behaved than that woman.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Hopefully her boyfriend/husband/ victim changed her diaper and gave her a soother when they got to their room
        Boogity, Boogity, Boogity Let's Go Racing Boys

Comment

Quoth dalejrfan71 View Post
          Hopefully her boyfriend/husband/ victim changed her diaper and gave her a soother when they got to their room
          I would have asked her "Does somebody need a time out?"

Comment

Working...
          X