Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll! What is the best Disney Villain song?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going off of just Disney villain songs, then my vote's for Friends on the Other Side.

Quoth Solumina View Post
    I know it isn't Disney but "In the Dark of the Night" from Anastasia is my favorite Disney like villain song, it is just so damn catchy.
    This one's got my Not a Disney Song vote.
    "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
    - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Crossbow View Post
      As for My Lullaby, it's an awesome song. I just wish it was sung by a better singer....
      It is...and OMG Zira's voice in the Dutch version sounds more devious than in English when she sings that song!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Der Fuhrer's Face?
        Brilliant! How could you get a better Disney villian song than that one?

Madness takes it's toll....
        Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Hellfire. No contest. >.>

So fucked up, even for Disney.

Comment

Hellfire and then Be Prepared I say.

The music in Hunchback is some of my favorite!
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              Hellfire. No contest. >.>

So fucked up, even for Disney.
              I never actually realised what that song was about until a couple of years ago .

Ah Disney: the one company that can somehow take a boner and make a huge song and dance about it
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                The music in Hunchback is some of my favorite!
                This. OMG I have the entire soundtrack, and some of the instrumentals are pure gorgeousness. My favourite HBoND song has got to be The Bells Of Notre Dame.

The only song I don't like is that one sung by the gargoyles...ugh, I fast-forward them. Even in the cinema when I first saw it I hated the complete mood whiplash they and their god-awful humour made.
                "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
                  This. OMG I have the entire soundtrack, and some of the instrumentals are pure gorgeousness. My favourite HBoND song has got to be The Bells Of Notre Dame.
                  When I moved schools in Year 10, I got given this book of Disney songs that my music teacher had me work through. The first two songs I learned were "Be Our Guest" and "Bells of Notre Dame". My favourite song from that book is "Zero To Hero".
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My favorite non-Disney Villain Song...

"Toxic Love"

(Dude, it's Tim Curry. How can you go wrong?)
                    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Ratigan or So Long, Farewell, Goodbye from The Great Mouse Detective (I can't decide).

Vincent Price, need I say more.

SC
                      Last edited by BroSCFischer; 03-08-2012, 04:51 AM.
                      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

"Hellfire" hands down! The song itself is just so powerful and then you get to what it's actually about! I love how dark it is! The whole soundtrack is amazing (same with Pocahontas)

Another one of my favorite villain songs is "Whose been painting my roses red?" from Alice in Wonderland.

Oh and "Be Prepared" gets a vote too just for the lines

We'll have food!
                        Lots of food!
                        We repeat!
                        Endless Meat!

hehehe! Makes me laugh every time!
                        Now, if you smell the roses but it doesn't lift your spirits, you're either allergic to rose pollen or you need medical intervention. ~ Seshat

Comment

Working...
                        X