This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rhania506 View Post
    Now let me reiterate. I don't work there! This woman had me go behind her and stretch the material of the shirt over her front and hold it in place whilst she decided whether it looked good (it didn't). Come on lady, that's why God invented dressing rooms.

To top it all off, she didn't say "please", "thank you", or anything. My mom and I just marvelled at the nerve of this woman.

I really can't stand people sometimes.
    ~Rhania
    You marvelled, yet you still did it.

And that, right there, is why these people do these things. Because it works.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Rhania506 View Post
      I have a story that goes well with this one. I was out shopping with my mom at our favorite clothing store. I was trying on a jacket when this old woman calls me over to her and demands that I "hold this around me so I can see if it fits."

Now let me reiterate. I don't work there! This woman had me go behind her and stretch the material of the shirt over her front and hold it in place whilst she decided whether it looked good (it didn't). Come on lady, that's why God invented dressing rooms.

To top it all off, she didn't say "please", "thank you", or anything. My mom and I just marvelled at the nerve of this woman.

I really can't stand people sometimes.
      ~Rhania
      I just woulda said "Don't buy it. Makes your ass look as big as it really is"

But then again, I'm a bitch that way.
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth gunsage View Post
        "Bronze testicles."
        Well, yes, those are some magic words...
        They summon the Gods of the (verbal) beat down when used properly. I am, of course, referring to GK and Jester.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
        X