This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'MON MAN!

First in a series of random WTFs and "you can't possibly be this stupids" from my job.

Today's installment: The contents of a note attached to a couple camcorder tapes left by the receiving clerk's office sometime over the weekend:

These are to be transferred to a store, but I forgot which one. The manager's name is Dave.
    Incredibly, the service desk people were able to find out which store--presumably by calling a bunch of them and repeatedly being told that Dave doesn't work here, man.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Oh my $DEITY. That's awesome. I literally when I read that, and I don't do that often.

It's like someone coming into a bookstore and asking, "I'm looking for that book they were talking about on the radio. I don't remember the title, the author, or the name of the radio program, but I think it has a blue cover."

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
      Incredibly, the service desk people were able to find out which store--presumably by calling a bunch of them and repeatedly being told that Dave doesn't work here, man.
      I got the stuff MAN and I THINK the cops are following me. I think they saw me.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Because Dave you know is not a very common name at all..
        http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

The co-worker responsible for the above incident also left a cart of returns from last night, with a sign on it reading "(co-worker) will do at 12:30" (when he came in for his shift today.)

Meh. At least he isn't trying to pass off the returns as pulls needing to be filled. But he made it blatently obvious he did nothing but fuck around all night, which is all he ever does. I figure the stuff in the cart would take 20 minutes to re-shelve, tops.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X