This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Moirae View Post
    I think I'd rather be doing the technical writing/editing plus the documents for the Court. I already work the phones at my job. I need off the phone. I don't like the telephone at the best of times. Most of all, I need away from the aggravating managers.
    Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    Same here!! Gah! At least I'm better about being able to make outgoing calls on my own behalf (or even at work) but for some reason the phone ringing makes my heart jump. Great candidate for a call center, aren't I?
    I'm looking for something that doesn't involve phones, too. I have worked in a call center and really, really, really don't want to go back to anything like that.
    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I am interested as well

Please pm me

Comment

Well, I know my cousin worked from home for MedCo taking over-the-phone prescription renewals. He had to set aside a room with a door that could be closed, contained only the phone, desk, and computer, and they installed a camera so they could make sure he wasn't doing anything he shouldn't be during work hours. Pets were not allowed in the room while on the clock.

Unfortunately, most legitimate work-from-home jobs I've heard of will have you answering phones.
        The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
        "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
        Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

May I also have the name of the business messaged to me on here. I have also been looking at work at home jobs and cannot find anything out
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Likewise. Been looking for pretty much anything for awhile now, and I can deal with being a talky-person ^_^
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
            X