This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Day!

Tomorrow is my last day at work, since I'm moving to New York on Wednesday. Leaving on good terms. They're even paying me full hours for tomorrow, even though I'll only be here for a half day.

Gotta think of some splashy way to make my exit.
    "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

You could always do it Doug Walker style! (That Guy With The Glasses...yes it's really him!)

Comment

Hah! Except I'm actually leaving on good terms. And we don't have a huge common area. >>
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Let us know how it goes! And best of luck!
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Good luck on your move to New York! What part of New York are you moving to btw (I'm upstate)? To be honest, if it weren't for me needing references, I would've loved to come to my job with a big sandwich board sign saying "I FUCKING QUIT, BITCHES!" and tell off all the people I hated at my (now former) job!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
          X