This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook spam spam spam spam spam baked beans and spam

Comment from some person on the swamp's facebook page: Dear clearance swamp: You are fabulous! Perhaps you should stock (name of some series of children's fiction books) in your books section.

A quick glance at the facebook page of the book series shows that the books are written by....the same person who posted the comment to the clearance swamp's facebook page.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiccce. I bet somebody's "writing" isn't up to the lofty standards of Stephanie Meyer just yet.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Wow. I've heard of shameless plugs, but that's just ridiculous. O.o
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

How ridiculous. Even I wouldn't do that with my books.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I wouldn't either...I could not bring myself to be so arrogant. My books are on my resume as experience and that's about it. Hell, I feel arrogant mentioning them here.

Comment

Lamentably, it appears this bit of shameless self-promotion...has worked to perfection.

New note on the swamp's Facebook page (now coming from the name of the series, as opposed to the name of the author): "Look for both The Teashop Girls and The Secret Ingredient in Wisconsin Clearance Swamp stores soon! I'm so excited. "

Oh, and the Green Bay Packers pillow pets described here? They came in on last night's truck. Despite a Facebook focus group of our customers who didn't seem all so hot about spending 40 bucks a pop for one.

But who am I to complain and criticize? It's not like our buyers are stupid or anything.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
          X