This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Whyme View Post
    So, spoons can be used for no good but not knives? I find that odd. A brother of a friend of mine was killed by an 11 year old with a butter knife.
    Well, now that you bring it up - knives can be used for drugs as well. There is a way to use hash with a method called "hot knives".
    Last edited by Ree; 03-31-2008, 11:33 PM.
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

I posted in a different thread that they wanted my birthdate so they could sell me a tire pump at Kmart couple weeks ago.

Someone said you can use a tire pump to make hash.

We live in a f up world.
      Last edited by Ree; 03-31-2008, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I think I'll go look for a "sucky stupid reactionary nannystate" forum now.
        Last edited by Ree; 03-31-2008, 11:34 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry, I have to agree with your customers, those are bloody stupid age restrictions. Spray paint is ID-only here, as are cigarettes and alcohol, but I've never seen anything else with a restriction. NOt your fault though, you have to do your job.

Just a note though: you can't cook heroin in a plastic spoon :P It'd melt long before your heroin was ready. Just sayin'.
          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

See, WTF? I go into a store, I buy some paint, you ID me, I pay for paint, I go home and huff the hell out it.

I mean, how is me showing somebody ID gonna stop me huffing it? And really, what does Kmart give a damn I might go home and make hash with the pump?

You know, I think you use olive oil to make meth, don't you? (I gripped for a production crew doing stuff over at Criminal Justice Academy, that's how come I know this. ) They dont' card me for that, but they're gonna card me for a tire gauge or a bike pump?

For fk's sake!
            Last edited by Ree; 03-31-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Yeah, this whole discussion belongs on fratching.
              *MOD NOTE - Not the whole discussion. The OP was simply pointing out the silliness of carding for spoons and newspapers. A few people managed to stay on topic to discuss the actual post and not drug use nor make political commentary.

As a legallization advocate (as in legallize it, regulate it, then tax the h*** out of it so we stop wasting billions to support illegal enterprises and don't have as many health issues related to the fact that anybody can put anything in most stuff bought off the street), I might even log in to weigh in on this issue.

But the regulations are getting out of hand. Don't they realize you can do pretty much the same thing with an aluminum can if you want? Metal flatware is just the easiest. But pretty much anything metal can be used.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of a druggie who is after their next fix.

^-.-^
              Last edited by Ree; 03-31-2008, 11:39 PM.
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                But the regulations are getting out of hand. Don't they realize you can do pretty much the same thing with an aluminum can if you want? Metal flatware is just the easiest. But pretty much anything metal can be used.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of a druggie who is after their next fix.

^-.-^
                I've seen apples & potatoes used as paraphernelia to smoke weed.
                "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Nanny governments will be our downfall. Next we won't get any dessert until we finish our lima beans, and universal bedtime will be 8 pm.
                  WoW addict: Rogue, Paladin, Hunter, Priest!

Comment

Quoth jaya9581 View Post
                    ... and universal bedtime will be 8 pm.
                    They can bite me! My raid doesn't end until 10.
                    Last edited by Ree; 03-31-2008, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Oh goody it only gets better. http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...-hood-for-good
                      Last edited by Ree; 03-31-2008, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        Yeah, this whole discussion belongs on fratching.
                        Thus it shall go there.
                        Last edited by PuckishOne; 03-31-2008, 07:47 PM.
                        Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Working...
                        X