This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun times with Crazy Lady

I remember I once had a customer who had proceeded to argue with me over some stupid little thing the moment she got up to the counter. Only later into the argument, which consisted of her yelling and my asking questions, did I come to realize she was only doing it for her own amusement. Well two can play at that game.

When she finally demanded I do what she came for, I suddenly developed a bad back and as a result could only move very, V-E-R-Y slowly across the floor. She yelled at me to hurry up but I just told her I had a bad back and she'd have to just wait. She really started to yell then, her initial amusement suddenly wiped off her face when it was suddenly her being the one inconvenienced. But I knew that my supervisor was just behind another wall and could easily hear, as could China, everything that was going on, and wouldn't make me get in trouble for the world over this.
    So when she started yelling I turned around and slinked my way back over to her, saying she was just making this take longer. She yelled that I was a $%&#@, to which I told her that unless she wanted to come back another day when someone else was working, she'd just have to wait. Well of course this started another triade of abuse, which by this point I suspect people on Saturn could hear.
    Suddenly, my supervisor came out of her office and without a word of warning, shouted with authority at the stupid woman that said she'd already called building security and if she didn't leave right now, she would be arrested. The rest of the customers in line cheered louddly when he said that.
    So what does the bitch do? She turned to the people who had cheered, called them all a bunch of assholes and stormed out towards the door.
    it was a nice ending to a tough day. Brough a tear to my eye I think.

PS. I work for a small but very well to do company. We didn't need her business and after she left, we cancelled her account. Next time she comes in, my boss is planning to kick her out himself. I love my job.

Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Dude, even I love your job. (and the Icon, it's granddad!)
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Wow, great story!
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
      X