This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching

New to this thread and have a couple of questions. I would like to be able to search for all posts by a member. When I click on the link under members name and select 'find all posts', it tells me I am not authorised to see this. Is there no way of doing this? Also, I looked in the FAQ's and it said to use the search button on the navigation bar; I'm clearly very dense because I can't find that!
    Jfw

New users are restricted from doing things like viewing profiles, searching, etc. This became necessary because of a huge spammer problem, and to a lesser extent, a troll and harasser problem. You'll have to establish a posting history before you can use the site's full functionality.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Also it's dark out there and you might get eaten.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Thank Admin for the prompt response, and dalesys for the giggles

Comment

...and it's me who normally does the eating

om nom nom newbie nom nom
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Down boy! He's usually very well behaved... Hasn't eaten anyone for months and months... Not since we had that plague of spammers...
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Mmmmmm, spam.... Especially wrapped in rice and seaweed!!
              “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
              One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
              The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Working...
              X