X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP R. Lee Ermey

Link

Whipping the maggots into shape in the afterlife.

RIP
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

May he rest in peace. v_v

SOUND OFF LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR!

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

How tall are you, private?
      5 ft 9, sir!
      5 ft 9? I didn't know they stacked shit that high!
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

US Marines don't die they just go to Heaven or Heck to regroup.
        So long Gunny, Semper Fi!!!

My oldest son is a Marine.
        Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

I met him once at Camp Perry. Nice down to earth guy.
          AkaiKitsune
          Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

I can see him voluteering to whip the Purgatory residents into shape -- They'll all improve ASAP just to get away from him...

WHO JUST CALLED ME A CHERUBIM?!? NOW ALL YOU AFTERLIFE REPROBATES GET DOWN AND GIVE ME FIFTY THOUSAND! YOU WANT WINGS? THEN YOU BETTER EARN 'EM!"
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
              I met him once at Camp Perry. Nice down to earth guy.
              I also met him there, he also turned up at a Glock match that I took/sponsored my youngest daughter to. He was making fun of her pink G19 and challenged her to a shoot off on a steel round. She won. He gave her a challenge coin that had his picture on it.
              He was a real nice guy. RIP Gunny.
              Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

I beat him at the Garand match. I had to rub in the Marines faces back at my command.

I use his lines when doing a BSA rifle merit badge.

"well we have finally found something you do well...I might even let you have a rifle merit badge in my beloved boy scouts"

Let me see your scout face..yea.. no this is a scout face yeaaaaaa! Work on it.

Kids look at me funny, dad's ROLFing he knows where it came from.
                AkaiKitsune
                Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
                X