This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Made It

My very first week on a day shift in over 6 years.

I'm sure nothing is always lollipops and unicorns, but I've felt less stressed out in just a matter of days than I have in years. Like a huge weight is off my shoulders.

I'm sure this isn't the best shift (it is weekends after all), nor will there always be the best people to work with...

But for now, everything seems better.

Just thought I'd check in and let everyone know I got up in time every morning and made it through my first 48 hours of a morning person.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Quoth blas View Post
    Like a huge weight is off my shoulders.
    There always will be something not-perfect, but that weight off your back is a really good sign. Best of luck for getting up on time and the job!
    I speak English, L33t, Sarcasm and basic Idiot.

Comment

Yay good to see you out of the vampire world! You get to see this thing called the Day Star, and it's very very bright. Don't be scared

Ok ok I'll stop now
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

At least you got away from Little Miss Nightmare.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth telecom_goddess View Post
          Yay good to see you out of the vampire world! You get to see this thing called the Day Star, and it's very very bright. Don't be scared

Ok ok I'll stop now
          Oh, so THAT is what that bright thing in the sky is that I see when I'm leaving work. :P

It's always great to have that kind of weight off your shoulders, no matter how small it is.
          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Working...
          X