This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair week - RUN!!!!!!!!!!

I'll add the nsfw icon, because I might swear.

There is going to be a lot here. Some SC, some COC, some sightings. Because of that, I though it best here.

Sighting -

Wow, prostitot, you're what, 11, and you're letting your bwoobs hang out. Not impressed. Even less impressed that I can see your phone in there. Now if you were 18+ and single, well, we'd talk.You're not there yet, and won't be for a long time.

At least you ordered a nummy Monster from me. Ok, I have no idea if it's nummy, because I don't drink that crap.

Work -

I had a strange person come up to my booth, and ask if we needed help for the fair. No, we don't. This isn't something you can do off the street. You need a lot of experience to do this job. Sorry.

Same goes to the hag who came into the main store and asked.

You want to help - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

BP's wife - you're wasted. I'm closing the booth for you because of that. Thanks. Wait you want to help. NO, DON'T.

Damn it we're trying to get the video games restacked after the boxes fell over, and now you decide to do the ice and set the cooler on top of the heavy box I'm holding. STOP HELPING!

Rain.

No weirdo, I'm not happy that it's raining. I hate it. I'm setting up the booth for the day, and it's making my job tougher. No we don't "need it" we're not in a drought, and are at, or above average for rain for the year.

And, no, it didn't cool things off. It just made everything humid as fuck, along with hot as fuck.

Open?

No you imbred hick, I can't serve food yet. I just started cooking it. Go away. What? you want a hot dog? No. I just started cooking them. Get it through your head.

Also, I'm not your friend. I don't fucking know you, and I don't want to.

Also, a hint might be that I don't have all of the sides of the booth open yet. You're the reason I started drink beer at 10 this morning.

There's a few, I'm sure there will be more before Sunday.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

I saw the title and thought "Grab the chair and !"

I hope you survive the week. I mean, if you don't, we won't get to hear the stories.

In the mean time, have a beer on me.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Oh, and BP is pissed at his wife. She challenged a mutual friend to a drinking contest Saturday.

The last time friend was at the fair ended in disaster. He proposed to a guy, and almost got arrested. I had to drag him out of there and to my place to sleep it off.

Did I mention I had an 18 hour day that day.
      Last edited by Victory Sabre; 08-01-2012, 11:04 PM.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Oh gods. Good luck. I remember your posts from last year (and possibly from the year before).
        *offers many alcoholic beverages of your choice* I'll just leave a few cases over here for you.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Ordering.

Had a big order with the food service company. 22 items.

We only got 18.

Missing were chicken sandwiches. Not critical - we probably have enough for the next two weeks.

Bacon - more critical - Ordered 2 boxes we're out now, except for what's at the fair booth. That might not last the fair.

Onions - Very fucking critical.

Called food service rep. He brought the onions today. The bacon is coming tomorrow. He got all the items, but somewhere between him entering them, and delivery they got chopped. The bacon was on the invoice. The rest was not.

EDIT

Chicken was also on the invoice. It's being brought today. According to our rep, there's been a lot of complaints about the driver who has been delivering to us lately. He's just gotten 1 more.
          Last edited by Victory Sabre; 08-02-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Now all you need is Jaws and I foresee the perfect disaster.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Well, no Jaws, I'm afraid. There are fish in the sportman's club building behind my booth. They never accepted my offer to take the walleyes, crappies, sunnies, bass and pearch home with me. Spoil sports.

But here's more disaster.

Biker babe - NOT

I'm trying to enter the fairgrounds with a bunch of supplies. While they aren't very heavy, there's a lot of stuff I have in my arms. There's a bunch of motorcycles parked at the entrance. I have to maneuver around them. There's one I have to go around with a "biker babe" - well more like a biker hag - on it As I try try to go around her in front of her, she starts coming toward me. OK, fine she wants to leave, I'm thinking. So, I decided to go around her behind her. She starts backing up toward me.

WTF? Are you coming after me because you want me? Sorry, even if I was into ugly women who are rude as hell, I'm trying to work. Go crash your motorcycle into the river.

Gate

Something annoying. The front gate is supposed to be shut and locked at 10 am, so no more cars/ trucks can come onto the grounds.

They locked it at about 9:20 yesterday.

Not as bad as the time some rude hag who was working the gate locked it at 9, and when I called her on it, she said that it's always been locked at 9. A lot of venders raised holy hell, as well they should. I never saw her working the gate again.

Comment

Power!

Minor one here. The whole fairgrounds lost power for about 10 minutes. It didn't screw me up too much. However it knocked my frind's raido show off the air. we only had one sale and had to write it down.

It's beer o clock here.

Comment

Date night.

Your best friend is on a date, her third with the guy (oooooooooo). What do you do?
                  a-Be happy for your friend and leave her alone.

b-Text and call wondering where she is.

If you answered a, you're a normal person.

However, bp's wife isn't a normal person. Bp's wife got into a fight with me when I told her to leave her friend alone.

Bp's wife ended up bawling her eyes out that "she has no friends besides OCDG".

I wonder why?

Comment

Working...
                  X