Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you describe them, Project? The Gull family's got quite a few members of various sizes... Like the conventional seagull vs. the skua vs. the albatross If it's small... I think there's a chart somewhere of the gull family... Of course, if they're attacking your food, being smaller may make them all the more annoying..

At least it's not a giant flock of albatross, though
    Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

One of the Larger birds that stay in town, mostly white with black tips on the wings, and long-ish legs. I can't really get a closer look at 'em though, as i never go to work armed with bird feeding supplies.

I mean, they really do look like gulls, 'specially given the shape of their head. It really looks like the same shape as the Gulls on the Texas Coast (but they have a lot more gray coloration.) But if they aren't, they are probably that one white kind of bird i tend to see around cows near my home. (while those appear smaller, i am usually a bit farther away and in a car driving down the road.)

Comment

Working...
      X