This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need Your Help to Identify a Serial Streaker

We had received several complaints about a male streaker running around the neighborhood every night for the past two weeks.

The police needs details about this pervert. We need to know if he has body hair, scars, tattoos, or anything else that sticks out.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

*snicker*

I thought streaking went out of style back in the 70s.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

If the streaker is a senior citizen, it won't be hard.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Well, there was something, but it was so small I wasn't sure what it was.

That reminds me, I need to pick up some baby carrots.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Cheap shot, Moon.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

In a way, I would have to respect a male streaker. It's a brave man that is willing to show us his shortcomings.

Comment

Sounds like much ado about nothing if you ask me. . .
              *snicker*
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

We had a senior citizen do a streak through the village flower show....

He won first prize for the Best Dried Arrangement.
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                  ...or anything else that sticks out.
                  ^^This!^^

I couldn't stop laughing for several minutes I'm sorry! I really am! But... (snickers)

My advice: either someone has to stay up all night with a flash camera and pepper spray and hope to catch the guy in the act or post warning signs around the neighborhood saying something along the lines of how tiny his twig and berries are or something about his pimply butt making everyone sick. Maybe he'll be too embarrassed to do it again.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                    He won first prize for the Best Dried Arrangement.
                    I am giggling maniacally.
                    "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
                    Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Quoth Dentarthurdent View Post
                      I am giggling maniacally.
                      You're welcome
                      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        Well, there was something, but it was so small I wasn't sure what it was.

That reminds me, I need to pick up some baby carrots.
                        Maybe you could pick up some Vienna sausages while you're out.

Comment

Serial streaker, huh?

Did he have a stack of Cheerios on it?
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                            Serial streaker, huh?

Did he have a stack of Cheerios on it?
                            It could be Lucky. So many kids stole his Lucky Charms, he's finally snapped. Now he's showing another set of "lucky charms" to the world.
                            Last edited by catcul; 09-12-2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                              It could be Lucky. So many kids stole his Lucky Charms, he's finally snapped. Now he's showing us another set of "lucky charms" to the world.
                              Somewhere out there, a leprechaun is crying . . .
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                              X