This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. H goes to the Buffet.

I was at an all you can eat buffet and witnessed a guy who looked like Mr. Hollywood from 2 Stupid Dogs yelling about his pizza being wrong and complained to the manager I think it was.

Mr. H: I want you to personally cook me a new pizza.

Manager: Sir, I can't do that because the pizza looks fine.

Mr. H: But the pizza is made all wrong. I wanted pepperoni.

Manager: I can get a pepperoni pizza out here but its going to take a few minutes.

Mr. H: Why should I have to wait? There should be a pepperoni pizza out here NOW!

Manager: Sir, calm down.

Mr. H: I will not calm down. I want a refund because you messed up on the pizzas.

Manager: If I give you a refund, you will have to leave. You will get nothing.

Mr. H: I want my money and a few slices of pizza for compensation for having to deal with an idiot like you.

I left at this point because I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This isn't a pizza buffet. You get two different types of pizza if you are lucky. Either cheese or pepperoni.

Somebody needs his meds adjusted. It's just a pizza, for god's sake. I hope the manager banned him.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

This guy just...Argh...rubs me the wrong way! I've never seen more than a few types of pizza, if any, offered at a buffet unless it was a pizza buffet! Oh, and a few slices for his trouble...Right!
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Besides, if I am going to pay for a buffet (a luxury for me, honestly), I'm certainly not going to waste stomach space on pizza that's sitting there, much less complain about it. Why didn't he go to Pizza Hut or something?
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

same here; if i want pizza, i want the good stuff. if i'm looking at cheap, i'll hit the store, but not complain at a buffet. ew and stupid.
          look! it's ghengis khan!
          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
            Besides, if I am going to pay for a buffet (a luxury for me, honestly), I'm certainly not going to waste stomach space on pizza that's sitting there, much less complain about it. Why didn't he go to Pizza Hut or something?
            Exactly. You're at a buffet, go for the really nice stuff you rarely get, like ribs, crab legs, salmon or whatever. Pizza, you can get any time, and probably loads better at any of a dozen pizza restaurants in the vicinity.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Because you said:
              Quoth stephenr View Post
              I was at an all you can eat buffet and witnessed a guy who looked like Mr. Hollywood from 2 Stupid Dogs yelling about his pizza being wrong and complained to the manager I think it was.
              I expected the story to have him say something along the lines of "Well isn't that cute? BUT IT'S WRONNNNNG!"

Partially correct on that, at least, so not entirely disappointing.

Comment

sounds like he was trying to scam free pizza

but this talk of pizza buffet ... grrr. it reminds me that there's one that's about 7 minute drive from here. yum yum.

Comment

I'll second an above comment.

He went to a buffet and was getting pizza. That's like throwing money away.

Get the most expensive cut of meat you can find.

Comment

The chinese buffet I visit on occasion has pizza on the buffet. It looks disgusting, like it's been sitting under the heat lamp for hours on end, which it probably is. There's so much other good stuff.

If I'm going to eat pizza off a buffet, I'm going to go to a pizza place that serves it on a buffet. And probably eat until I Creosote myself.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

i thought buffets only has pizza on them for kids

Comment

Working...
                      X