This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story from my mom's past

During my mom's drug years (She's been clean 10 years last month!), she would usually leave me with a babysitter or friend while she got high/bought crank. This is a story from when I was a widdle baby.

One day she couldn't find anyone to watch me. This is the converstatation she had with the dealer on the phone.

Mom: I gotta bring this guy, its ok though, he doesn't speak any english.

Guy: (Not knowing it was me, as my mom wanted it XD): NOOO! Too many people here.

Mom: No no, its ok, he doesn't speak any english, he won't say anything, he be real quet.

Guy: NOOO!!!

Mom: It be real quick, please?? I got to, I'm bringing him, I trust him.

Guy: FINE!!! Leave him in the car!!!

Mom: No, I can't leave him in the car....

Guy: ?!?! You TRUST HIM but can't leave him in the car?!?

Mom: I'm coming....

Later, when we got there, he was like. "!!!! WHy didn't ya tell me it was Plaidman!!!

Mom: Then I couldn't have had you worry like that!!

I love my mom, but that was funny. I'm happy shes off the crank now, though apperently it was so bad at one point that she was driving thousands of dollars worth of that crap, that she told her dealers that ether she's given a gun, (Which she didn't want) Or let her boyfriend come. They chose her boyfriend.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

That story just makes me very sad, Plaidman.

I'm glad your mom got her life straightened out.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Wow, that's a kinda sad story, but yet, at the same time, is kinda hilarious. Your mom seems like a very funny woman. And now that she's extended her life somewhat by getting off of drugs, we will have a funnier person that much longer.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
      X