X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wankers stealing coke at Macca's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5spt...eature=related

What a bunch of brave intelligent Bieber wannabe's! Stealing coke instead of tea.. What will they think of next?
    "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

To clarify, yes, Maccas is short for McDonalds. It is also a nickname for some people. (or an actual name?)
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Presumably they paid for the cup....Hardly stealing, unless you folks down Under don't have all drinks for $1.

Comment

the virgin is strong with this one...
        I don't care who ya are, that's funny right there

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
          Presumably they paid for the cup....Hardly stealing, unless you folks down Under don't have all drinks for $1.
          Actually we only have softdrinks (soda's) & milkshakes at McDonalds down here. Sweet tea isn't offered, it's not popular downunder (although I think it's on the rise).

You can get coffee at the McCafe and juice (breakfast only), but we don't pour our own, they are made/poured by staff and handed over the counter. At least in Melbourne where I am from.

If the cost of the cup is the same for all drinks, then I will eat my words. But it ws my impression from the video that they had purchased a cheaper drink, and were taking coke instead. All to save a few cents. Makes them wankers in my book.

Quoth fireheart View Post
          To clarify, yes, Maccas is short for McDonalds. It is also a nickname for some people. (or an actual name?)
          LOL! Thanks Fireheart, I was sleepy when I posted this, and didn't think to translate my Aussie slang!
          Last edited by Dave1982; 03-15-2012, 09:51 PM.
          "You're perfect yes it's true, but without meeeee you're only you!"

Comment

I think what they did was get a dollar iced tea then refilled the cup with coke, which would be more.
            At least that's what I gather from the video.
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Yes. There are times when Macky's has all drinks $1, but sweet tea is almost always $1 (with other drinks being more expensive). So they stole about an extra 79c worth of soda (give or take..can be higher or lower depending). Big, big people. Professional criminals should take notes..
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
              X