X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine...a CS.com town

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...183155529.html

Whole town for sale, estimated price of 100k (or so..it will be an auction). Oh the possibilities.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

What would we do with a town?
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
      What would we do with a town?
      What wouldn't we do?
      The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

Heck we could become the service capital of the world. With a NO sc/ew policy. We have experienced managers, people from just about every service industry, etc. It would be a logistical nightmare to get everybody there, but once we were..we could build a financial empire..especially because we wouldn't cave and give away the store for every little thing. Muhahaha...um I mean...
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Me and Marmalady call dibs on the ice cream parlor. "What ice cream parlor?" you might ask...that is the business we would want to make if we had the chance. Mind you, I'd be in back mostly..doing the books (I do know accounting..long story) and such..but I'd have a rolling pin, a chefs hat, and an apron. When SC's show..I'd come out with that rolling pin and deal with them. The people who work there would NOT put up with being yelled at/cursed at/threatened etc. I would make darn sure of that.

Wild SC Appears ...Wild SC uses "Curse at cashier"..it is not very effective.
          Cashier uses "Call Mytical from the back."
          Wild Mytical Appears .. Uses "BANNED FROM STORE" it is SUPER EFFECTIVE.
          Wild SC has been defeated. My mind is a dangerous place sometimes.
          Last edited by Mytical; 03-14-2012, 07:44 AM.

Comment

I love it! I'll have a bakery.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Next door. Or even in the same place - as Mytical very rightly points out, baked goodies go very well with ice cream
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Fresh Pumpkin Pie topped with Ice Cream??! Heck yes..diabetes be danged..I would be all over that like crazy. You know though..we'd have an epic town that would make Atlantis green with envy. As Marm pointed out, everybody knows how to do something, and we would be able to work TOGETHER..

Jester/CRML running the pub..Seraph making the websites for the town to draw in visitors. We'd have our IT people, our grocery people. Since people here know how to treat each other...it would be a great place. Happy workers are GOOD workers. It wouldn't be perfect, and take hard work..and the site wouldn't even really suffer that much..cause we'd have people coming from out of town lol.
                Last edited by Mytical; 03-14-2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

The bookstore is mine.
                  Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                    we'd have people coming from out of town lol.
                    and if they're sucky, they get run out of town on a rail. I like the concept.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

then i'd iether be running the gamestore or be part of the "nude security force" that (if i remember correctly) was mentioned in one of Gravekeepers posts. ^^

Comment

I bought my lottery ticket today. $200 Mil. If I win, you might get your town.

Then I would buy/build CRML a pub to run. Two conditions:
                        1. We are well staffed with bouncers (Zed, you available? Head of Security!)
                        2. We keep a lawyer on staff to press charges against anyone that assaults a staff member or tries to rob us.

If we own the town, do we get to appoint the Judge?
                        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                        Save the Ales!
                        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

not to mention... if it's your own private land you don't need a license to hunt or fish on it. so you can get your own food for free.

Comment

I can say for a fact that the area around there is beautiful. Or it was 10 years ago when I stopped there for gas on a drive to Denver. It was like stepping back in time. I'll never forget that place.

Comment

I call dibs on "Shadowy guy who is the power behind the throne/mayor"

My apparent job duty: School Board liason

My actual job: the guy who sees to the..."re-education"... of any EW's or SC's who show up in town
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                              X